X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GDT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Accuweather has Ft Collins with low 70's at kickoff and mid 60's by end of game. There could be rain during day. There is a possibility of some light rain which is likely to hold till after the game. 7-10 mph wind should not be a large influence. The Jackrabbits should have some fans present cheering the team in the stadium. Go Jacks!!
      https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/fo...orecast/327348
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
        Accuweather has Ft Collins with low 70's at kickoff and mid 60's by end of game. There could be rain during day. There is a possibility of some light rain which is likely to hold till after the game. 7-10 mph wind should not be a large influence. The Jackrabbits should have some fans present cheering the team in the stadium. Go Jacks!!
        https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/fo...orecast/327348
        Just bought tickets this AM. Hoping to see a Jacks win.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
          GDT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Not likely.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

On the first Stig radio show of the season, he said that they have a two-back set in which Strong and Davis could be used together. Also that Amar Johnson is the # 3 RB, and is the only true freshman currently on the depth chart.
            I can see Amar Johnson being the #3 back. It sounded like him and Josh Buri were both in the top 4 or 5 RB's. That room is really top heavy, with two studs, but it doesn't have much depth.

I think SDSU should be fine health wise, even though they had a short offseason, for at least the first half of the season.
            It will be interesting to see how much the two deep players play against a DII team. I would of rather of had them play a home and home against somebody like Delaware, New Hampshire or Sam Huston than play a DII at home (but that is just me).

Comment

Originally posted by 91jack View Post

It will be interesting to see how much the two deep players play against a DII team. I would of rather of had them play a home and home against somebody like Delaware, New Hampshire or Sam Huston than play a DII at home (but that is just me).
              Everyone would want this. Tarleton left us in a ****ty spot when they backed out late in the scheduling game. Just a bad move by them that hopefully won't affect our playoff chances..
              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
              X