USD at SDSU tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USD at SDSU tickets

Tickets for the April 10 USD at SDSU football game went on sale to season ticket holders today. I'm guessing sales must be brisk -- with social distancing factored in, there are still tickets available on the West side although they're getting close to the endzones. I picked up four tickets for the USD game - right on the East-side 50

I hope we have a great crowd, taking into account COVID precautions. We need to paste USD for last season's game at the DakotaDome.

Post script: I know it sounds cliche' - but, I don't think there are any bad seats in the Dykhouse Stadium. My usual season ticket seats are on the 50 yard line, West side. But, for the first game this spring season, I sat on the South 20 yard line, West side for the first half, and moved straight across to the East side 20 to take advantage of the sun. There was a lot of action in the endzones so the 20-yard line was the place to be.

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Tickets for the April 10 USD at SDSU football game went on sale to season ticket holders today. I'm guessing sales must be brisk -- with social distancing factored in, there are still tickets available on the West side although they're getting close to the endzones. I picked up four tickets for the USD game - right on the East-side 50

I hope we have a great crowd, taking into account COVID precautions. We need to paste USD for last season's game at the DakotaDome.

Post script: I know it sounds cliche' - but, I don't think there are any bad seats in the Dykhouse Stadium. My usual season ticket seats are on the 50 yard line, West side. But, for the first game this spring season, I sat on the South 20 yard line, West side for the first half, and moved straight across to the East side 20 to take advantage of the sun. There was a lot of action in the endzones so the 20-yard line was the place to be.
    Ive noticed there have been visiting team fans sitting at the 40/50 yard line on the east side. How are they doing visitor tickets. Hate to see red at mid field.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post

Ive noticed there have been visiting team fans sitting at the 40/50 yard line on the east side. How are they doing visitor tickets. Hate to see red at mid field.
      I think people move around if seats are available but there may be some monitoring of that kind of movement if enough tickets are sold. Seems to me the visitors are mostly sitting in the Northeast from the endzone to the 30 yard ine. My guess is those visitors bought tickets from those allotted to the visiting school.

I think the policy is to sell not more than 25 per cent of capcity and as tickets are purchased, the ticket office is spacing out the ticketholders.

Comment

Is there a Season Ticket holder that might want to help the loud guys in the N.E. Corner with procuring Tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
          Is there a Season Ticket holder that might want to help the loud guys in the N.E. Corner with procuring Tickets?
          Thanks mitchellrabbit

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
            glad to help you out. My wife and I enjoy watching and listening to you and your group of guys. It wouldnt be the same if you werent there. Of course you can be heard a lot better this year

Comment

Working...
            X