No announcement yet.

GDT: @ Southern Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Jacks no longer have a game on Saturday. Illinois State has opted out of the rest of the season. Not because of Covid protocol - they just quit.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      The Jacks no longer have a game on Saturday. Illinois State has opted out of the rest of the season. Not because of Covid protocol - they just quit.
      They're almost a MASH unit, if reports are accurate, so they need to consider ramifications on Fall. As I've mentioned, they already lost Lewan until 2022. Voters should not hold this against the Jacks given the rampant CAA cancellations/postponements. The sad thing is, it makes UND's road to playoffs easier.

Should we start a petition to have the Valley postpone UNI's game against Western and pay to schedule/coordinate UNI-UND to 3/27 at a neutral site (with YSU rescheduled to be UND's final game)?

Comment

YSU will give UND a good game (I hope).

Comment

that is too bad for them!! i know coach stig has a very high regard for their coach. hope they can get healthy and ready to go for fall.

i guess this helps the jacks to get healthier. but i definitely think all the missing games and getting out of rhythm created some trouble for the MBB. i guess FB is used to having a bye week every year so i suppose they will just treat it that way. hopefully 2 weeks from today we are saying this was really helpful and not talking about having a week off created some problem. i kinda feel like i would have liked to see the O line have another week to continue rolling like they did yesterday

it would be nice if there was a way to fill these weeks in for everyone with the bye team, but that obviously will not work

well all they can do now is make the best of it

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
            YSU will give UND a good game (I hope).
            I hope the 'guins give them a loss

Comment

we are thinking no chance MSU gives them trouble? i think that game is at MSU and they just beat UNI at UNI

i mean this only matters for winning the conference at this point i think

if the jacks do what they should do they will be in the playoffs and even if they have to go back to und that does not seem quite as daunting as going to fargo for playoffs UNLESS we get those same refs

that all said i really do not want und winning the conference

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
                we are thinking no chance MSU gives them trouble? i think that game is at MSU and they just beat UNI at UNI

i mean this only matters for winning the conference at this point i think

if the jacks do what they should do they will be in the playoffs and even if they have to go back to und that does not seem quite as daunting as going to fargo for playoffs UNLESS we get those same refs

that all said i really do not want und winning the conference
                The Bears play at UND on 4/3, and the theme of the season for me is that UND's had a very favorable schedule in terms of playing ranked teams at home, so I'd like them to lose at least one more and face road playoff games

Comment

Working...
                X