No announcement yet.

GDT: @ Southern Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta keep the momentum in the 2nd. And for love of God, we needed to get Davis more carries this season and he should have more going forward. Just straight downhill running. Love to see it.

Comment

That QB change went well !

Comment

I would not have believed this score was possible after the first quarter. Wow, well done.

Comment

Agree 100%

Comment

You could say that SIU going for it on 4th down on your own 30 was either very ballsy or very stupid.

Comment

I think Frahm's leg is getting tired.

Comment

Toe blister I'm sure

Comment

... and the entire defense is gonna have to repaint their shoes, as they've turned brown

Comment

Why do you throw it away on 4th and goal ?

Comment

Oh no - Gibbs may have popped his good knee.

Comment

Omg, Gibbs goes down again, just crumbled, untouched. Other leg this time, man he has been jinxed

Comment

Not sure if anyone else noticed Backhaus "reeling in a fish" after the 1st half INT, but if you're wondering why he might have done it, Labanowitz's quote about taking down big fish (UNI and NDSU) and hanging them on their wall received a fair amount of media attention.

The Jacks have been impressive in all phases after the blocked kick. Hopefully they bring humble confidence to game against the Redbirds and keep things rolling.

Extremely sorry to see Gibbs get injured

Comment

Blatant hold on that last pass

Comment

Great game in all phases - complete 180 degree turnaround from last week.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                                Great game in all phases - complete 180 degree turnaround from last week.
                                Complete turnaround from the 1st quarter! 44 unanswered points, allowed only 3 points, and 4 turnovers. Defense stepped up which helped the offense score on some short fields. Jacks had nearly 400 yards on the ground to help them control the clock for over 36 minutes. This is the team we were waiting to see. Need to keep this up every game!
                                Rollin' in my 5.0
                                With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                                Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Working...
                                X