Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas

Alright you heathens!
    We (NDSU) wont be sniffing Frisco this year so its your time!
    If you make it to Texas I am flying down.
    You have been through enough BS getting sent to Fargo every playoff.
    Please keep the title in the Dakotas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really think this is your year so please dont screw it up!
    Cheers!

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
    Alright you heathens!

Cheers!
    Can we move this to a "jinx thread"?

It's way too early to discuss Frisco when UND, USD, NDSU, and the Jacks have games against each other remaining (with the obvious exception of Hawks against Jacks and 'Yotes)

Having said that, I'll be shocked if the Bison don't lose at least one more

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Can we move this to a "jinx thread"?

It's way too early to discuss Frisco when UND, USD, NDSU, and the Jacks have games against each other remaining (with the obvious exception of Hawks against Jacks and 'Yotes)

Having said that, I'll be shocked if the Bison don't lose at least one more
      Well your destiny is in your own hands now. Good luck this weekend and lets hope for no injuries to either team!

Comment

You guys starting to believe yet?

Comment

You guys starting to believe yet?
          Sdsu athletics has a history of breaking your heart. So i think many fans are afraid to get their hopes up. After the uni and und games we had more questions and having a month off we were sure how it was going to turn out. But it seemz like our run game is as strong as we ever had but feels wierd not having the passing game we have had with sumner and christion etc. Always had a fairly balanced attack so hopefully that doesnt hurt us. But i think Grono is showing he is capable of making the passes as and when needed. Really showed a lot of poise. Just 1 errant throw.

I am buying into Gronowski as taking over this team. Crazy to see a feshman basically no one wanted and how much he has grown. Plus he passed 2 pretty good qbs from last year. On a side note i feel for Jabore Gibbs. Had 2 bad plays at the u of M and we should Have one that game. He looked great last year in the marker game to start and just having 2 injuries like that. Ya just feel for a kid going through that.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

Sdsu athletics has a history of breaking your heart. So i think many fans are afraid to get their hopes up. After the uni and und games we had more questions and having a month off we were sure how it was going to turn out. But it seemz like our run game is as strong as we ever had but feels wierd not having the passing game we have had with sumner and christion etc. Always had a fairly balanced attack so hopefully that doesnt hurt us. But i think Grono is showing he is capable of making the passes as and when needed. Really showed a lot of poise. Just 1 errant throw.

I am buying into Gronowski as taking over this team. Crazy to see a feshman basically no one wanted and how much he has grown. Plus he passed 2 pretty good qbs from last year. On a side note i feel for Jabore Gibbs. Had 2 bad plays at the u of M and we should Have one that game. He looked great last year in the marker game to start and just having 2 injuries like that. Ya just feel for a kid going through that.
            Definitely agree re. Gibbs. I was glad to see that Stig and the rest of the staff plans to have J'Bore serve as coach while he recovers

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Definitely agree re. Gibbs. I was glad to see that Stig and the rest of the staff plans to have J'Bore serve as coach while he recovers
              Thanks, i must have missed that.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

On a side note i feel for Jabore Gibbs. Had 2 bad plays at the u of M and we should Have one that game. He looked great last year in the marker game to start and just having 2 injuries like that. Ya just feel for a kid going through that.
                I remember watching the College Gameday 2019 NDSU Game thinking how lucky we all are that this is matchup 1 out of 4 of Gibbs vs Trey Lance over the coming years. How quickly things can change. Basically neither would hardly play again after that...

Comment

Alright you heathens!

Cheers!
                  I hear you, make the "Dakota Marker" the Nat'l Championship marker.

Comment

Any believers yet?

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post

I hear you, make the "Dakota Marker" the Nat'l Championship marker.
                      This!!!! 1,000%!!!

SUPERBUNNY
                      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X