GDT: Western Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    Oops Leathernecks are on the move with passing game.
    Moving right into a "Gales-force" INT

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
      nice play by gales!! nice to step up and stop the drive!! yeah i think the jacks are very high on I davis. if he could have a few more runs like that could get him rolling. wow MG maybe has a longer td run than TC ever had. cannot remember TC longest for sure. i think he had one in that range
      Believe it was 84yd run against Redbirds.

Comment

Every week the announcers say Gronowski "isn't the fastest," but who the heck are they comparing him to? Lamar Jackson?

From my observation, he runs a lot like Easton Stick, who was a really good running QB and quite fast.
        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

Those pop-up kicks make me cringe, but that shows one reason they use them

Comment

Looking like this will be WIU's ball, based on replay

Comment

Stellar play by Stalbird.

Comment

Did Gales just get beat that bad or was he expecting safety help ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  Did Gales just get beat that bad or was he expecting safety help ?
                  I think Jacks blitzed a LB and WIU exploited that.

Comment

Should've been a flag, even if that wasn't a completion

Comment

yeah i hate those kicks too! just think the odds of a good result are very small. couple years ago they were very good at kicking toward the endzone and outside the numbers. really almost impossible to have any kind of good return. wow that receiver was WIDE open on the long pass. must have been some kind of breakdown. special teams has played MUCH better since the fake punt. dont think the first team is getting much more than a possesion or 2 in second half

Comment

They mentioned the Jacks' soccer team was using DJD (and you can still see the lines on field). Was that just because Fischback Field is flooded or something?

Comment

Gronowski may have a decent shot at being the Valley offensive player of the week.

Comment

Shafer is having an awesome special teams day

Comment

It will be interesting to see who comes out as # 2 QB if / when we get to that point.

Comment

Looked like 'necks' RT had false start on that pass

Comment

Working...
                                X