No announcement yet.

@ UND Fight Hawks GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game is super frustrating. we should be up by 20, but are losing. special teams is killing us. penalties are killing us.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
      Looked like contact was made with Dinkel before ball on blocked punt
      I thought the same thing, should be roughing the kicker since he hit the punter and not the ball so it wasnt actually blocked..
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
        Had a feeling that was gonna happen. Dammit!
        I think Jacks are seeing how a QB with a bit more accuracy than McElvain can be dangerous.

Jacks will answer again

Comment

$%*&
          Rollin' in my 5.0
          With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
          Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

WAAAAY to many mistakes. If we pull this one out we’re gonna be lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

I thought the same thing, should be roughing the kicker since he hit the punter and not the ball so it wasnt actually blocked..
              lol. That’s not how that works.

Comment

Needed that stop on 4th down. Can breathe a bit more.
                Rollin' in my 5.0
                With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                  WAAAAY to many mistakes. If we pull this one out we’re gonna be lucky.
                  Game's not over. This series is key, and if the Jacks score, I hope we don't see a short/pop-up kick

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

lol. That’s not how that works.
                    I am aware of that. Just frustrating UND got their basically as the ball did. Couldnt really block it since never really got a chance to kick.

Comment

Well, that didnt age well. D needs to make a play

Comment

Offensive line not opening holes. Where are the tight ends, seems our only pass plays are screens and 20+ yard bombs down the field

Comment

Is a pick 6 this series too much to ask?

Also, if they're going to sell out on blitzes, maybe a screen will work next series

Comment

feels like we are just not fighting anymore, o-line is struggling, defense is gassed. a win would be a miricle, but i just dont want them to blow it open to close out the game. the passes that were there in the first are either not there or missed throws or missed routes.

Hopefully the basketball games go better tonight.

Comment

For the 2nd week in a row our offense has been hot garbage in the 2nd half. Our defense is great unless they get put in a hole.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                                feels like we are just not fighting anymore, o-line is struggling, defense is gassed. a win would be a miricle, but i just dont want them to blow it open to close out the game. the passes that were there in the first are either not there or missed throws or missed routes.

Hopefully the basketball games go better tonight.
                                With the exception of a couple plays, the Jacks' defense has held them.

Comment

Working...
                                X