2-27 @ UND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
    i was also in hansen, on the international floor. it was the only way i could get a single room when i started. AWESOME guys, but i was directly across the hall from the kitchen. i still have nightmares about the smell of curry)) literally 20 years later i was looking to buy a house. walked into a home with the realtor felt like i was walking into the kitchen at hansen hall and turned right around. please do not get me wrong!! loved the guys!! HATED the smells from that kitchen))

really enjoyed hansen, but the walk from there to HPER center for almost all the classes for HPER major proved to be "slightly" too convenient of an excuse to miss class))) moved to single room in Matthews the following year and stayed there the whole time)) anyone else eat LOTS of the campus pizza that you could buy with your meal plan and they would deliver to your room?? i think in my day it was called jacks pizza, but maybe my old brain is just thinking of the stuff in the freezer section)
    When I was there it was "Wild Pizza". Even after a few/quite a few beers it was not very good. But, when you can only scrape up beer money you live off of what the land provides so to speak.

Comment

YES YES) as soon as i logged out, the case of brain lock disappeared and i remembered that as well. as i recall it i did not love it the first few times i had it but i got to the point of being kind of fond of it) maybe the beer was the problem?)) i always had mine with coca cola)) really not a beer drinker but maybe you were drinking cheap college beer too? haha anyway good memories, but we seem to have strayed a bit from the topic)

any more news on our injuries? what about levi brown?

Comment

Levi Brown is no longer on the roster. After what we saw from our backers a week ago I’m not nervous. I’m guessing his departure and their level of play are related.
        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Here is what the Jackrabbit Illustrated team is keeping an eye on this week.
          1. UND eye candy
          2. #605Hogs vs. UND Front 7
          3. Turnovers
          4. Peas & Carrots again
          5. Gardner vs. Maag
          6. Growth of Gronowski
          7. Cut the Penalties

https://jackrabbitillustrated.blogsp...watch-und.html

What did we miss?
          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
            Here is what the Jackrabbit Illustrated team is keeping an eye on this week.
            1. UND eye candy
            2. #605Hogs vs. UND Front 7
            3. Turnovers
            4. Peas & Carrots again
            5. Gardner vs. Maag
            6. Growth of Gronowski
            7. Cut the Penalties

https://jackrabbitillustrated.blogsp...watch-und.html

What did we miss?

8. Heinert vs my TV. I appreciate all that Midco does and that he tries to bring excitement to his call, but pretty much every und home game I've watched over the past few years has involved me constantly trying to turn down the volume when the announcers go nuts after UND does literally alomst anything... There have been 3 yard runs on 3rd and 8 that sounded like a game winning touchdown conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post

8. Heinert vs my TV. I appreciate all that Midco does and that he tries to bring excitement to his call, but pretty much every und home game I've watched over the past few years has involved me constantly trying to turn down the volume when the announcers go nuts after UND does literally alomst anything... There have been 3 yard runs on 3rd and 8 that sounded like a game winning touchdown conversion.
              Maybe but he calls as fairly and non biased as you can get. I like his call and not a homer at all. David brown also does really well.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I'm thinking Jacks win by 12.

Part of me wonders if I should be more nervous, but I foresee the Jacks' DE's and LB's sealing the edge and the defense in general giving UND a taste of the forced turnover medicine the Birds gave the Salukis last week.

Speaking of the mulleted mutts -- hopefully they rebound against the Bison and make the Jacks the only Valley team with two conference wins by nightfall.

Comment

Working...
                X