2022 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Recruiting List

Quarterback Jacob Knuth from Harrisburg now has an offer from the Gophers. SDSU, USD and Air Force have also offered.

Not surprised about Knuth. He's probably the best QB prospect in the state since Christion/Sumner. The few kids with current SDSU offers will likely end up in the P5.

Couple of notable offers:

Gage Tennyson 6'4 185lb. ATH from Custer, SD. Only other prospect from SD offered so far that I know of (Westside, feel free to correct me). Also has an offer from USD and interest from Northern Illinois.

Jake Appleget 6'4 200lb WR from Lincoln, NE. Brother of freshman LB Isaac Appleget. Additional offers from USD, ISU-R, Yale, and Penn. Strong interest from Nebraska.

The first offer from the 2022 class was Deshawn Woods, a big 6'4 270lb OG from Omaha. Woods is a near five-star prospect according to 247 and the 101st overall prospect in the country. SDSU has no chance of landing him, but still encouraging to see the staff identify talent early.

Comment

there was a time when i really had a lot of respect for the husker FB program so it is slightly sad to say it but there are not really any meaningful FB reasons for a player to choose them over the jacks. just want to go to a big 10 school or like the idea of more fans in the bleachers ok, but i do not think that makes the fb experience that much different. i have not been for a while but i am sure big red game day is still going pretty strong but wow they are running on fumes of the past. they inflicted a mortal wound on themselves moving to the big 10. fricking idiotic.

anyway players at both schools work equally hard but players at one school are basically guaranteed to lose about half of their games with the big reward of the chance to play in the charmin butt wipe bowl. as a coach i ALWAYS told my players if you have ANY options, go to a school where you will get to win. you put in a LOT of hard work as a college athlete and it SUCKS to do that and be losing all the time

Comment

Jacob Knuth recently received offers from Army, Iowa, and Kansas State. I've said it before, but the kid is really, really impressive. It'll be interesting to see where he ends up at.

Additionally, Harrisburg will be very fun to watch next season with a strong and talented senior class, specifically the OL/DL. Keep your eyes on Jordan and Josh Larsen. The massive 6'5 290~ twins are already on the radar of SDSU, as well as other local D1 programs.

Comment

Originally posted by Project-Badass View Post
          Jacob Knuth recently received offers from Army, Iowa, and Kansas State. I've said it before, but the kid is really, really impressive. It'll be interesting to see where he ends up at.

Additionally, Harrisburg will be very fun to watch next season with a strong and talented senior class, specifically the OL/DL. Keep your eyes on Jordan and Josh Larsen. The massive 6'5 290~ twins are already on the radar of SDSU, as well as other local D1 programs.
          They really came on at the end of last year.

Comment

Jacks offer Garrett Oakley- WR/TE from Columbus, NE
            https://twitter.com/garrett_oakley/s...634683394?s=20

Cody Simoncic- LB from Smithville, MO
            https://twitter.com/CodySimoncic/sta...610964487?s=20
            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
              Quarterback Jacob Knuth from Harrisburg now has an offer from the Gophers. SDSU, USD and Air Force have also offered.
              Knuth commits to Minnesota.

Comment

Has there been any commits yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                  PJ Fleck announces that Knuth is no longer apart of the Gopher’s program.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

PJ Fleck announces that (Jacob) Knuth is no longer part of the Gopher football program.
                    Interesting. With Rudy Voss and Keaton Heide gone, the Jacks could use another good quarterback.
                    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post

Interesting. With Rudy Voss and Keaton Heide gone, the Jacks could use another good quarterback.
                      I can't imagine Knuth being interested in being the backup to Gronowski for the next 2 years. Frankly with Mason and Brown on the roster I think QB is a position we are very strong and deep at.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

PJ Fleck announces that Knuth is no longer apart of the Gopher’s program.
                        Sounds like he had dropped to the # 4 QB on the Gopher depth chart.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Sounds like he had dropped to the # 4 QB on the Gopher depth chart.
                          And they've reportedly had a baker's dozen scholarship players leave, including Knuth.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post

I can't imagine Knuth being interested in being the backup to Gronowski for the next 2 years. Frankly with Mason and Brown on the roster I think QB is a position we are very strong and deep at.
                            Just hope he doesn't go the UNI or NDSU route

Comment

No point in going to NDSU because Keinholz will be their starter after his redshirt year at Ohio State.

Comment

Working...
                              X