• Show
Clear All

No sense of urgency.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      No sense of urgency.
      Don't want to leave them much time

Comment

Just get under center and push it forward! I hate the shotgun when they need half a yard!

Comment

TOUCHDOWN JACKRABBITS!

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
            Just get under center and push it forward! I hate the shotgun when they need half a yard!
            I thought same thing on 2nd down at least, but impressive call on TD nevertheless

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Don't want to leave them much time
              Reverse psychology on my part. LOL.

Comment

Always happy for W in Cedar Falls no matter how it looks. Definitely need to work on turnovers (14 points) and the down field passing game. Defense looked good other than our CB tugging jerseys, might be the best WR group we though.
                Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

Reverse psychology on my part. LOL.
                  I hate to kick McElvain when he's down, but I think daring him to pass is a winning recipe, and I wish Jacks had done it more consistently in playoff game.

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                    You have Gibbs and Heide on the bench and you roll with Gronowski the whole second half? Horrible

The announcers said that Gibbs and Heide were injured. Not sure they had a choice. I'm sure they could have played, but only in emergency.

Oops I just read the Zimmer tweet that Gronowski won the job out right and the announcers don't know what they are talking about.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
                      Always happy for W in Cedar Falls no matter how it looks. Definitely need to work on turnovers (14 points) and the down field passing game. Defense looked good other than our CB tugging jerseys, might be the best WR group we though.
                      Completely biased, but I think the wrong defense was getting hyped prior to this game.

It'll be interesting to see what develops at QB. The pass to Heins to set up the winning TD was impressive

Comment

For a freshmans first game it was rough but uni defense is just as good as ndsu. Its hard to win there. Gron looked good. The fumble is the only black eye. Otherwise cant complain. Reworked offense line. Has talent but last time we play uni it was this sort of game. Dont think we can avoid it.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post

The announcers said that Gibbs and Heide were injured. Not sure they had a choice. I'm sure they could have played, but only in emergency.
                          Zim's article made it sound like accuracy/INTs in practice were one reason Heide fell on depth chart (and a subsequent tweet provides reason to question UNI announcers' "take")

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            For a freshmans first game it was rough but uni defense is just as good as ndsu. Its hard to win there. Gron looked good. The fumble is the only black eye. Otherwise cant complain. Reworked offense line. Has talent but last time we play uni it was this sort of game. Dont think we can avoid it.
                            Their LB corps might be better than SDSU's, but I can't say any are better than Backhaus on individual basis, and I think the Jacks have a better DL. On paper, the Jacks DBs are better too, but this game, the penalties on Jacks' CBs gave UNI an edge; I also think Jacks' safeties are better, and Stalbird deserves a game ball

That's not to say I disagree that Gronowski played well given circumstances. I merely think UNI's reputation as defensive juggernaut should be questioned

Comment

Missed seeing seven wilson out there. Preston had a good game. Our D line kept run game in check and got pressure on qb. Seemed like wrs had some bad routes too. Was hoping to see more double TE sets. If we did i missed them. Imagine if this team had wienke or cade. Overall a win at uni is a good win.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Any word on Krolikowski's injury?

Comment

Working...
                                X