Nebraska?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nebraska?

I heard on the radio that Stig made a comment about if Nebraska called and wanted to play this weekend, SDSU would be up for it. Is there any chance it happens? I remember the Big 10 cancelling all non-conference games, but they also cancelled a fall season...
    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Sounds like Nebraska will play UT-Chattanooga.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      Sounds like Nebraska will play UT-Chattanooga.
      The B1G just denied Nebraska's request to play Chattanooga.

Comment

I'm not sure the B1G could possibly have handled this whole football season more poorly than they have to this point. But people always accuse me of being an optimist.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I don't think your an optomist at all, to the contrary, you seem like a pessimist.................j/k....hope I didn't elevate your blood pressure too much Filbert....ha !!!....no, I agree 100 %....if this was Social media I'd give you two thumbs up!!

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
            I don't think your an optomist at all, to the contrary, you seem like a pessimist.................j/k....hope I didn't elevate your blood pressure too much Filbert....ha !!!....no, I agree 100 %....if this was Social media I'd give you two thumbs up!!
            I'm an optimist in the same sense that, as the old saying goes: "Murphy was an optimist."
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
            X