Ethan Bullock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ethan Bullock

Watching the Oklahoma Sate/Tulsa game and SDSU gets a mention. Ethan Bullock is playing QB. They said he started his career at South Dakota State then transfered to City College of San Francisco. Anybody know anything? I don't remember hearing his name.
    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
    Watching the Oklahoma Sate/Tulsa game and SDSU gets a mention. Ethan Bullock is playing QB. They said he started his career at South Dakota State then transfered to City College of San Francisco. Anybody know anything? I don't remember hearing his name.
    I don't either. Kind of a flash in the pan deal. I suppose somewhere in the records there were serious talks about becoming a Jackrabbit but for what ever reason, his stay at SDSU was hardly a happy one.

Comment

I vaguely remember him being an early enrollee in the Spring of ‘17.
      https://gojacks.com/sports/football/...n-bullock/6275

Comment

ETHAN?BULLOCK
        Bullock started at quarterback four seasons, first at Orangewood Christian and later at Winter Park High School in the Orlando area. He was a two-time first-team all-conference performer at Orangewood Christian, then led his Winter Park squad to the state playoffs as a senior. Bullock has already enrolled in classes at SDSU and will practice with the team in the spring.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post

I don't either. Kind of a flash in the pan deal. I suppose somewhere in the records there were serious talks about becoming a Jackrabbit but for what ever reason, his stay at SDSU was hardly a happy one.
          He redshirted in 2017, and maybe he figured a new start was better given Christion being with Jacks again in 2018, or perhaps the Rice-a-roni in San Fran was more enticing than a sack of sliders from Nick's

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

He redshirted in 2017, and maybe he figured a new start was better given Christion being with Jacks again in 2018, or perhaps the Rice-a-roni in San Fran was more enticing than a sack of sliders from Nick's
            May not have made a difference, but Gibbs was also part of the 2018 recruiting class. Seems pretty common that guys from Florida transfer elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
            X