2020 National Title Favorites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post

On a Facebook group, there was discussion and the possibility of JD showing up in Fargo. A good possibility if no FBS comes through. JD is small and I don’t think he will last long in the bone crushing NFL. Heaven help us if he ends up In MVFC.
    That's not surprising, but maybe Stalbird could convince him to consider Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

One complication at FBS level would be if he is denied a waiver, as he's already redshirted.
      My gut feeling is that the NCAA will probably be issuing waivers more freely than usual this year do to Covid. Also, he comes from money and it's been proven that all it really takes to get immediate eligibility from the NCAA is a good lawyer.

Comment

wouldn't surprise me at all if he ends up a Bison. Lance has a ton of press behind him lately, although if anyone actually watched our game, they would see that against an actual good defense and he was pedestrian. I digress, they have a top program, and he would be immediately eligible and would be playing a lot of games with a QB that is going to be looked at a lot.
        If it is FBS, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, maybe an SEC team, but not a Big 10 team, no way they grant a release for that.

Comment

Sac State, Hero Sports Preseason #4, just lost their Preseason All American QB to the transfer portal. Top 5 was maybe a stretch with the Hornets anyways, but losing their QB will hurt quite a bit. Weber State also lost their multi-year starter, and Troy Anderson (Two way athlete) of Montana State will sit out this year due to injury. Montana will have to replace Sneed at QB. The Big Sky is loaded at the top, but every team is either missing their signal caller or their best weapon on the field in MSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
            Sac State, Hero Sports Preseason #4, just lost their Preseason All American QB to the transfer portal. Top 5 was maybe a stretch with the Hornets anyways, but losing their QB will hurt quite a bit. Weber State also lost their multi-year starter, and Troy Anderson (Two way athlete) of Montana State will sit out this year due to injury. Montana will have to replace Sneed at QB. The Big Sky is loaded at the top, but every team is either missing their signal caller or their best weapon on the field in MSU.
            Montana has a transfer from South Florida and four others on their roster, and MSU has McKay, a transfer from NC State

Comment

Working...
            X