NCC Polls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCC Polls

Does anyone know when the NCC coach's and media's polls come out? I think last year was Aug. 19th. The only reason I ask is that is seems many other conf. are already out.

Go State!

Re: NCC Polls

I believe Fall Camp starts on Monday August 11 so the poll should be not far behind. The NCC site has nothing so you may be right about the date being Aug 19th. Why they are slower than the other conferences is beyond me.

Comment

Here it is:

2003 North Central Conference
      Football Preseason Media Poll
      Team Totals

St. Cloud State  151
      Nebraska-Omaha  127
      North Dakota  104
      Augustana  78
      North Dakota State  74
      South Dakota State  69
      South Dakota  39
      Minn. St. Mankato  35

2003 North Central Conference
      Football Preseason Coaches Poll
      Team Totals

St. Cloud State  60
      Nebraska-Omaha  55
      North Dakota  50
      North Dakota State  34
      South Dakota State  31
      Augustans  29
      South Dakota  15
      Minn. St., Mankato  14

Looks like we will need to over achieve to go out on top.  Here in Kansas City we say "Believe!" and its working so far for the Royals. Sorry Twins fans.  Perhaps it will work for another team dressed in Blue!  

Comment

Yepper we do need to believe. If we can get a win against NWMSU we will be off to a good start. I do think in this poll, that UNO is way too high. SCSU seems to be the favorite, but you never know what will happen until we play the games. So the poll is just a poll.

Comment

According to Tigh Lessman, Brookings Register, "The SDSU offense will be Stellar, but defensively is where they will falter this year."

Bob Deslauries, KCCR, Pierre, "South Dakota State will surprise with veterans."

Bob picked us to finish 2nd, a true believer!

Go State!

Comment

Working...
          X