Bison vs Griz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bison vs Griz

Yes it sound more and more like Disney will be the starter for Montana against the Bison. Now the Griz board is saying that Och is traveling to Colorado to see an orthopod. He is missing important practices to do so. This does not make any sense. I think either he is hurt much worse than any are letting on and he may be out for the season or a major part of it....or he is quitting football. It just all seems very strange to me since it was only a sprained ankle. Geez.....Missoula has a good hospital with good orthopedic surgeons. We will have to keep an eye on Egriz for other developments. I hate to see a good player go down.

Comment

If they have problems at QB it could be trouble for them, but they still have a great defense. The corners seem to be getting set too, which was another big question mark. They have to play Maine first. I'm not sure how that will go, but a BISON win over Tusculum seems to be in order if the upset is to happen. You never know though, its just really hard to tell when the upset is brewing, but there is opportunity for one here.

Comment

Well.....Bison-Griz week is here. I guess we are going to find out where we all stack up against the best of D1AA.
        This game should be of huge intrest to all making the jump to D1AA. It will let us know how well we can compete with the best right now, and let us know how much work we have to do in the future. I think that NDSU will keep it close but may lose by a couple of touchdowns. If NDSU is blown out, I think that would indicate we all have a ways to go before we are competative in D1AA. But, I doubt that a blowout is in the making, despite the cocky attitude of the Griz fans.

Comment

Good luck to the Bison. It depends a great deal on the Griz's game face. Meaning, does the Griz come out razor sharp or do they have a less than razor sharp approach to excecution. Its no doubt with 36 scholarships, you have to come in with a emotional edge and not make any mistakes in order to stay in the game. With the Griz depth, its going to be very hard to win, but not impossible.

I was impressed with the Bison's show against Tusclum and listened to part of the game on the internet. I ended up with the same problems that others expressed over on Bisonville. WDAY is a class station. You would hope they do something to fix it.

Strauss, Burrell and Malone were indeed impressive. There is no way you guys will be 2-8 this year. In fact, I got an uneasy feeling about Sept 27th, when the Jacks come to Fargo. The losing streak in Fargo could continue. 1962 was the last time SDSU won in Fargo.

Comment

Good Luck Bison, do us proud!

Go SDSU, beat NWMSU!
            Go NDSU, beat Montana!

Comment

Bison win! Final score NDSU 25 Montana 24. It will be fun to see how we do against the Bison. I think this shows we will be ready for the move up next year! Way to go NDSU! ;D

Go State (South Dakota and North Dakota)!

Comment

No way...No Freakin' Way!

Just got back from Bisonville...it's TRUE!

Way to go, Bison! The Big Sky and all of DI-AA just got a major wake-up call.

Gotta go over to eGriz and view the wailing and gnashing of teeth...

Comment

Here is a story on the huge NDSU win:

http://www.missoulian.com/articles/2...s/sports01.txt

Way to go Bison. We may be more ready for I AA then we thought!

Go State (North and South Dakota)!

Comment

Working...
                  X