Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Winona State

Just putting some comments out there:

I believe you're talking about Dan Schumacher, our Director of Athletics Development, and a 1991 graduate and former player. HBC definately puts forth a homer broadcast squad, because the majority of people watching are WSU fans. This a county cable system picking up games.

And as far as the PA Announcer, it does get annoying hearing ads all the time, but we really need that revenue. So we just learn to deal with it.

Disappointing loss for the Jacks, I wish them the best of luck the rest of the season.

On a side note, I wondering if anyone that was at the game listened to 89.5 for the game (or any part of it). Just wondering how we did (yes, we're homers....we're also students.)

Comment

I had planned on it, but couldn't remember the number you had posted. There was no reference to it on the program or on any of the ads in the stadium.

Comment

Winona State Guy,

What kind of Basketball team will you have as we play Winona Dec 28th in Brookings.

Comment

Yea, now that the department has an "official" station, they are promoted instead of us. We'll try to have an ad up in the stadium for the next home game, but that does the Jack faithful little good.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUY
            Winona State Guy,

What kind of Basketball team will you have as we play Winona Dec 28th in Brookings.
            The WSU team should be improved from last season, as they haven't lost anyone from last season, and we actually get back Travis Leech, a huge presence in the middle we didn't have last year, b/c of a death in his family.

We have a lot of talent, and with a year under our belts, we might just challenge for the conference crown.

Comment

Working...
            X