Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Western Oregon University

Hey Tex
    You did not do so bad your self 42-18.  Only three off on the margin.  I too was wondering after the first quarter. I thought  Watson had really lost it with the personal foul, but give Anthony credit he regrouped and had a great game.

No doubt John Perry making that play was big.  I am also very proud of Justin Landis, a 9 man kid from Colman-Egan, who is one of the four captains and managed to hang on to one interception today. Justin had his hands on two last week at Winona  and could not hang on.  This kid has developed in a very good player, when you consider he never played 11 man in high school.  He also got the scholarship award from my perpetual scholarship last year. No much but something like 800 dollars. I was thinking last Saturday, I had not put enough in the scholarship fund when Justin dropped those two interceptions. ;D , but maybe not they were just tough to hang on too, but today was different

Its these guys on defense that can make a big difference next week and the following week. NDSU long ago dropped the veer option offense and Babich had I dont know what, but Craig Bohl is using a west coast offense. UNO has also gone to more pass offense.  Let hope these guys can make a big difference with intercepts as there are going to be some to get in the next two games.

Comment

Re: Western Oregon University

Solid win after a very tough week. This could have been even more of a blowout than it was. The interception for a touchdown at the end of the half was huge. Still troubled by all the crucial penalty's. We have to cut down on the big pass plays. Sounds like a good turnout of Jack faithful. Bring on the Bison!

Comment

Working...
      X