Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northwest Missouri State

Thanks, 89...I spaced off the name.

So, looking ahead, where in KC do rabbits get together to, say, watch SDSU-USD games, should one happen to be televised this year?
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I had the oportunity to attend the game. The crowd was unebeliveable. Lots of students in attendence. This team has a ton of speed and appears to be very deep in the defensive back department. We are going to surprise some people.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
        Thanks, 89...I spaced off the name.

So, looking ahead, where in KC do rabbits get together to, say, watch SDSU-USD games, should one happen to be televised this year?
        I have watched SDSU vs USD at a bar called long shoots before, but I think it has changed names. Fuzzy's or Coach's would be good choices as well. All we need is Sat. coordinates, a few fans, and a willing owner/manager. I would be up for that if any of our games get on TV.

Comment

I'm in KC all the time on business, I would love to have a football get together some time. Hopefully at least one game will be on this year. With the move up next year that number should go up considerably.

Go State

Comment

Was anyone able to access the Northwest Missouri State Board. I registered but was not able to get on the chat line. Would like to hear what there saying after the 20-0 Beating!

Comment

I registered and got on a couple of times. It is kind of lame, it is hard to move around on it and they have very few posts. We have more on a good day then they have had total. About three days before the game the system no longer recognized me. I don't know if this was deliberate (I hadn't said much of anything) because I am 89rabbit, or if it show why they have so few posts (maybe everyone has this trouble). It was not worth it to me to find out why. Although I would like to see what they have to say.

Go SDSU!

Comment

Here is a story from the Kansas City Star about our friends the Bearcats. We get a mentioned:

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansas...ts/6816084.htm

From the story:

They went 1-1 in non-conference play and suffered their first shutout since 1996, losing 20-0 in the season opener at South Dakota State.

Go SDSU!

Comment

This will be a very interesting game to watch and if I were clsoer to Maryville, I would go. CMSU has a QB transfer from Nevada that was to get some recognition at D1A and then transferred to CMSU since one of the CMSU coaches came from Nevada. CMSU has not really gotten a chance to test this QB since they played Lincoln and Langston an NAIA school. Both were blow-outs, so todays game is big for both schools and not that many miles apart. I would expect a big crowd at Maryville.

Comment

Our opening win is starting to be put in perspective.
                    NWMSU lost again today at home 52-28.  The D1A QB went out of the game with an injury Threadgill is his name.  NWMSU seems to be struggling with pass defense and bingo, two of SDSU TD's came on long passes to Johnson and Davis.  A win is a win and I am still proud of how the Jacks played in that game on Sept 6th. NWMSU will no doubt now fall from the ratings, even D2Football's poll. The one owner Brandon Misner is a NWMSU alum and a great guy, whom I met in Brookings at the game. 

Comment

After I saw NWMSU struggle against Minnesota St. I thought they may have some problems. Even though they are probably not as good as billed it was still a quality win. I have always believed that the first game often sets a tone for the season, Getting a 20-0 beating probably didnt do much for their confidence.

Comment

I still think this was a quality win over an opponent that has a lot of tradition and will have a good season.

Comment

Working...
                        X