How the team looks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How the team looks

So many reasons to be optimistic about the rest of the year. Offense and Defense played great tonight. Lots of individuals that can take this team a long ways this season. Sounded like a big crowd, I didnt hear the attendence announced, I'm sure someone will weigh in that went to the game.
    Go Jacks!

Comment

Here is the story about last nights game from the Argus:

http://www.argusleader.com/sports/Sundayarticle2.shtml

What a win! Go State! ;D

Comment

When the Argus covers news (instead of masquerading editorials as news) they do an OK job.

Go State!

Comment

From the St. Joe paper:

http://www.stjoenews-press.com/Main....rticleID=44639

Go State!

Comment

I would would like to begin formal talks to replace the Argus Liar with the St. Joe. paper. They did a much better job covering this football game, and last March when our womens team won the national championship they did a 10X better job of reporting that event....

Comment

I am with you there. I just got my Friday edition of the Brookings Register. Guess what is front page news?
              Two or three legislators are going to oppose the Division 1 move. Frank Klocecek Democrap from Scotland and Clarence Kooistra from Garretson, Repungent republican and from Clear Lake Tim Begalka. These guys are all going to get a letter from me and I am going to tell them to work harder for more state higher education money and not worry about the athletic department that is 73 per cent financed by private funds.

Comment

Great win, Jackrabbits! You did the conference proud.

I listened to the second half of the game on WNAX and that goal line stand was outstanding. Your fans sounded great over the radio too.

Comment

I listened too and also chatted on D2 with some folks that were at the game. It sounds like SDSU really played a near perfect game. Make me nervous about the upcoming Bison/Jacks game.....

Comment

The only thing that bothers me about the game and that is despite the four quarter stand and the shut out, NWMSU stlll ended up with 329 total offense, it a number I would like to see be lower. Dont think the Jack Fans are worried about that SEPT 27 date in Fargo. I know I am and hope for the best team to win.

Comment

From the Brookings Register, better late then never:

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?B...=461&rfi=9

Go Blue!

Comment

D2Football.com gave us some love.  They said we are the team to beat in the NCC so far. That's what I am talking about! ;D 

http://www.d2football.com/Notebooks/Midwest/index.html

Go State!

Comment

but realize that South Dakota State played a great game and, only one game into the season, establish themselves as a team to beat in the NCC.
                          Not quite the same as THE team to beat, but close. ;D Sept. 27th might be shaping up to be a great game!

Comment

My bad, it was 6:50 in the morning.   :-[  I guess I had not had enough coffee yet. Still, it is nice to be thought of in those terms.  I will take it!      I would love to see the Jacks and Bison undefeated when we come up to Fargo, that would be awsome!

Go SDSU!

Comment

If the Jacks take care of Winona, they should definitely be in the polls. Of course, the regional polls are the only ones that matter.

Comment

Here is the Brookings Register story about last Saturday's game:

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?B...=461&rfi=9

Comment

Working...
                                X