UNO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNO

Points off of turn-overs are killing us. Steve said that Anthony Watson has a bad shoulder. Would explain why his productivity is down and maybe why he lost the ball. UNO 7 SDSU 3 >

Go State!

Comment

Special teams have been killing us all year too. I am getting frustrated. Lots of dumb mistakes! >

Comment

Fumbles, penalties.... what are we doing!!!!!!!

Comment

TD .... YES.... Just before half.....

Comment

That was huge, and then the special teams kills us again. ??? Who is responsible for them??? >

Comment

At the Half UNO 13 SDSU 10.  We gave up 10 points off of turn-overs.  At least we get the ball first after the half.  Come on Jacks lets get it together.   :

Go State!

Comment

89 Rabbit,
                You must not be a NASCAR fan, The good ol'boys are running out at Kansas Motor Speedway this weekend.
                Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Texas_Jacks_Fan
                  89 Rabbit,
                  You must not be a NASCAR fan, The good ol'boys are running out at Kansas Motor Speedway this weekend.
                  Texas
                  I am a Nascar fan, I just don't have tickets. They have been sold out since the track opened. I do go to Las Vegas every year and see them run. I also have season tickets to the Chiefs, so even if I had tickets I would be going to see the 4-0 Chiefs beat the 4-0 Broncos.

Comment

Great another turn-over. ???

Comment

Turnovers killed us at NDSU and they are killing us today.

Comment

I guess that drive answears the question Anthony Watson is hurt. Anthony Robinson sounded good, scored his first SDSU TD. SDSU 17 UNO 20. Come on D!

Go State!

Comment

We should really practice special teams during the week, can someone talk to Coach Stig about that. >

Come on State!

Comment

Well this has become too painful to listen to. I will be curious to hear the opinions of some of the regular posters who went to this game to get their observations. We seemed totally undisciplined at times, terrible special teams and turnovers. We have to get some answers and FAST. This was a must win game
                            I'll be at the game next week, It would have been more fun coming off a win.
                            Texas

Comment

Well here it is another Jackrabbit football season where all we are playing for is wins over USD, Augie, and a Hobo Day win.  The fans will go to the remaining games to hear the Pride of the Dakotas band and that is about it.  Basically it is Basketball Season.  

I have never been a big Coach Stig fan, but I am now with JACKGUY he needs to go.  He can not get us where we want to be.

Am I a little bitter you might ask, well the answear is YES!   >  The worst part of it is now that we won't be playing for anything and the pressure is off, the team will rebound, Stig will keep his job and we will have another mediocre season next year.  

I can't wait for the post game interview.  I wonder if Coach Stig thought this game was "fun" like he said last weeks loss was.

Comment

Final Score UNO 34, SDSU 17 > > > > >

Comment

Working...
                                X