Future D1AA opponets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Future D1AA opponets

I would love to see Minnesota on the basketball list as well since that's where I currently go. I heard that we're playing them in baseball this year.

Comment

I have heard from reliable sources that we have a home/home with Georgia Southern and Montana St. next year in football and we're working on the same situation with Northern Iowa. We are also going to be scheduling 1A teams as soon as were eligible (3-4 years). Those will be awesome.
      Whos ready to party in Statesboro, GA next year?

Go SDSU

Comment

I'd try and make that trip, it would be a blast! ;D

Go SDSU!

Comment

I am watching Georgia Southern play Appalachian St. on Fox Net here in Kansas City.  Ill. St. is playing Western KY. on another Fox Net channel.  Could be us next year!  

Go SDSU, beat MSU-Mankato! ;D

Comment

Did any of you "high roller" donors talk with Dr. Oien during Hobo Day?  Anyone new on the radar screen?  

Go State!

Comment

Yes I spoke with Dr. Oien, but nothing new about about oppenents. Jerry Oster on the WNAX broadcast mentioned that maybe after the Nov15th game, they may have something more firm to announce in terms of a schedule for next year.

Also Fred said that Governor Rounds was upset at the BOR for making policy at a public forum.  That refers specifically where Harvey Jewett said SDSU was on a time clock and if SDSU did have a conference by Sept 2004, the BOR would revoke the approval.  Janklow would have let go, but Rounds being an SDSU grad and in favor privately of the D1 move, used his power to shut Jewett up.  Good for the GOV, Go SDSU.

Comment

Working...
              X