Adam is going back to the Super Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Adam is going back to the Super Bowl

The Argus has a good story on Adam today. I think it eludes to some of the things that those of you who know him personally have said. However it does paint him and SDSU well. They even talk about and to Coach Daly. It is super long so I am not going to post the whole thing, but it is good reading.

http://www.argusleader.com/news/Sundayfeature.shtm

Adam automatic
    Mick Garry
    Argus Leader

published: 2/1/2004

Former SDSU kicker is toast of New England

When the New England Patriots play in today's Super Bowl, their Rapid City- raised and South Dakota State University trained kicker, Adam Vinatieri, will be poised once again to deliver history.

Vinatieri kicked a pair of the most memorable field goals in NFL history during the postseason two years ago. Life has never been the same for the man known in Boston as "Adam Automatic."

Go Adam!
    Go Pats!
    Go SDSU!

Comment

He did again!!!!

Congrats Adam!

Comment

Nice kick, great game!! All the credit in the world to Adam. How many people heard South Dakota State mentioned tonight? Way to go Adam and congratulations New England!
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

What a nice advertisement for SDSU in front of an estimated billion people!

Comment

That's what I'm talkin about! ;D

Go State!

Comment

Working...
            X