NORTH WIND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NORTH WIND

Yeah, ever since I moved down to K.C., Frost Arena hasn't been the same.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

This thread is a little funny (in an ironic sort of way). I can nearly guarantee that Bison fans were saying the exact same things last year about the Jacks fans. ;D

The truth of the matter- most visiting team fans are the "hardcore" fans, i.e. the parents and those that are dedicated fans. The home team has a lot of casual fans that are part of the crowd, thus creating a more sparsely populated area of the hardcore fans. If the Fargdome ever had 10,000 fans like those that travel to away games, the opposing team wouldn't be able to think with all the noise. Unfortunately, that's never been the case. Most Bison fans compare the Fargodome to being in church. :-/

I thought the Jacks crowd was pretty loud and involved in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by AJacks
        I couldn't agree more about our crowd.  I was very disappointed to see the fans where I was seated (in the reserve seating section) stay sitting after the Jacks scored.  You mean you can't even stand and make some noise when we score?  Come on!  NDSU's crowd was loud at times.  The dead beats on our side could take some lessons.

keep in mind the average age of the middle reserved sections. Many fans +55 there. I was in the middle and it's tough to get them exited.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks99

keep in mind the average age of the middle reserved sections.  Many fans +55 there.  I was in the middle and it's tough to get them exited.
          Is this section the season ticket holder section? If it is I need to get myself some season tickets and get this bunch fired up! Not that there ever was, but there is no excuse for having season tickets to a team and putting your A&& on your hands for the entire game.

Comment

Yes, 50 yard line 8 rows up. There are a few rowdie middle aged men, but lots of older season ticket holders that have probably been going for 20+ years.

Comment

Working...
            X