X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Interesting Letter to Editor Argus Leader

CatchemAll:

To quote Bill Murray: "You can't leeaavve....the PLANTS will DIE...."

With that said, I have appreciated your posts.

Comment

Re: Interesting Letter to Editor Argus Leader

After being gone a few days since my last post, I first have to state that it sounds from the subsequent posts that I misinterpreted Mike's comments on Chris's article. My mistake and I take responsibility for that if it is true.

I hope Catchem doesn't leave the board. If you read something I post and don't like it, call me on it. That is how I learn.

BTW, my moniker comes from a group of friends that used to sit at the west end of Frost from about 1979 through 85. I began sitting there as a senior in high school after a series of knee surgeries. I think it was in 83-84 season that we got our first set of matching shirts. That was a blast!! we got to know some of the players from other teams, and were told on more than one occasion that they loved playing in front of good-natured fans for the other team. I took that as a jab at USD. We also got to know the refs, I don't think they liked us as much. ;D

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
      X