Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GSU student section-best in 1-AA football!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GSU student section-best in 1-AA football!

The people in Vermillion, Fargo and Grand Forks don't hold a candle to the students in Statesboro. They were relentless and actually pretty funny some times. They were pretty smart until late in the game when they started getting fairly obnoxious and old. There is an atmosphere at that stadium that their fans create and hopefully as our team grows in D1AA so will our fans.

Comment

Re: GSU student section-best in 1-AA football!

I have to say, GSU's band sucks. I'd like to jackslap whoever allowed those 3 guys to be on the flag line. Bethune Cookman showed us how good our band was a few years ago. If you watched their performance and our band clapping for theirs, you would see our band is inferior to other bands. We do not do anything spectacular that i've seen. With all this said, who really gives a sh** about bands. I dont and neither does anyone else I know. It's nice to have music played and all but I could care less whose band is better. I'll stick to bragging about GSU's football team, i'll leave the band bragging to the band geeks.

Comment

Working...
      X