Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GSU game thread

Would we lie to you 8)

You caught GSU having a particularly hot season. I would like to see how the 2nd team defense does against your offense. You have some big honkers on your O line & they nicely outweigh our first string D line. Since you already have a score I don’t see that it really matters to the D coordinator if you score again. Nice tightened work on SDSUs side.

http://www.wmcdfm100.com/
    Georgia Southern Football - Out weighed, but seldom outplayed
    www.gsufans.com

Comment

Jacks now at the GSU 17, 1st down.

Comment

Solomon Johnson free in the end zone...pass on the money...dropped.

Comment

Hmmm....think I'll go pheasant hunting and finish the game in the car.

Comment

Nice work going to a double tight end set. we dont see that formation. with the double tight end & us staying in a 4-3 you can get some yardage
            Georgia Southern Football - Out weighed, but seldom outplayed
            www.gsufans.com

Comment

The silver lining:

In addition to Josh Davis, we were short two starters on the Off. line and lost another in the game, so some youngsters got some playing time.

Hopefully we are full staffed for Augie and the last two conference games.

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ

It isn't over, till it's over! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

IT'S OVER!

I could possibly be a good sport if it wasn't for this ARSEHOLE!

Sorry, the rest of you have to suffer for this moron

Comment

Originally posted by gasoutherneagle

IT'S OVER!

I could possibly be a good sport if it wasn't for this ARSEHOLE!

Sorry, the rest of you have to suffer for this moron

See what I mean! Hernia is not a southern gentileman! He is a carpetbagger! His family fought for the north! He probably never attended GSU! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ

See what I mean! Hernia is not a southern gentileman! He is a carpetbagger! His family fought for the north! He probably never attended GSU! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ
                    If you had been here... like your fellow Jacks... you would have seen that I was a perfect gentleman (spelling : ). Hosted a couple at my tailgate. Had a great time and they did too. I made sure of that with the Southern Comfort.

Great to have y'all down. Looking forward to a trip to SD next season.

Comment

You should have heard the crowd roar at the Dome on Saturday when the SDSU score was announced. Still some love for the Bunnies in Vermillion!

Comment

Why should we care about noise from the Monument to Stupidity? SDSU in Vermillion? Is USD prepared to pay a $50,000 to 100,000 guarentee?

Comment

USD tried to work out a game but Fred would not come to Vermillion. Fred wanted Brookings - Sioux Falls rotation, USD countered with a Brookings - Sioux Falls - Vermillion rotation but Fred said no.

Comment

Also, the Monument to Stupidity will be filled with fans from all accross SD in a week watching the SD High School Football Championships. Will anyone be at Coughlin-Alumni? ???

Comment

Originally posted by SPORTSFAN
                              USD tried to work out a game but Fred would not come to Vermillion. Fred wanted Brookings - Sioux Falls rotation, USD countered with a Brookings - Sioux Falls - Vermillion rotation but Fred said no.
                              Oh it was that simple!! Its good to hear from Coyote insider who conveniently omits embarassing details. By the way, lots of 9 man football bores me, enjoy your moment of stupidity. The next roof is not on the taxpayers but will be assessed to Coyote Fans who hide behind the moniker Sportsfan. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Why oh why would SDSU ever go to vermillion again?

Comment

Working...
                                X