SDSU vs UNC game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU vs UNC game thread

The Argus has it on page 5 with the other football and basketball stories. It is at the top of the page, four columns with complete stats. The headline is "SDSU stops N. Colorado". The sub-headline is "Jackrabbit defense helps overcome offensive miscues". The byline is "From staff and wire reports".

Comment

I was at the game in Greeley and was inpressed with the Jacks! The game was not played very well with turnovers and penalties and of the course the weather did not help either team. The defense was very impressive and had some swagger. Something I have not seen from an SDSU team. Iit has beeb two years since the last time I saw the Jacks play) They were definitely the aggresser vs. UNC. I would have love for them to get the shut out because they deserved it. The offensive look very good and if the receivers could catch the balls consistantly today it would have been even a bigger blowout because the score does not begin to explain SDSU domination in the trenches.

P.S. The pass interference call the Watson to Nelson pass was a bad call. The officiating was not good all day, really for either teams.

P.S.S. Good SDSU fan support at the game, especially considering the weather. Good news for our quest for a conference - Take notice Big Sky Conference

Go Jacks!
      We...ARE...STATE!
      SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

My thoughts and prayers go to UNC running back Andre Wilson who lost his mother to Cancer.  A valiant effort for him to keep playing and respecting his mother's wishes.

Link from the Greeley Tribune

http://www.greeleytrib.com/apps/pbcs...ORTS/111210047

Link from the Rocky Mountain News

http://www.insidedenver.com/drmn/col...343914,00.html
        We...ARE...STATE!
        SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

Working...
        X