Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jacks get airtime

S. Dakota St.
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

I like SD State, the nation knows San Diego St. as SDSU.

Of the other two I like S. Dakota ST.

I can't stand So. Dak. St.

Comment

How about The SDSU?

OK, S. Dakota St.
        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Does anyone know how they scroll San Diego State? If it is not SDSU, then I think that is what we should use. Knowing a couple of San Diego State alums, they don't like SDSU because people confuse that with South Dakota and ask them why they went to South Dakota for school.

If SDSU is taken, then I vote for S. Dakota St

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

It looks like S. Dakota St. is the consensus. I'll email my former student at ESPN and see if anything happens. Thanks, everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic
              Does anyone know how they scroll San Diego State? If it is not SDSU, then I think that is what we should use. Knowing a couple of San Diego State alums, they don't like SDSU because people confuse that with South Dakota and ask them why they went to South Dakota for school.

If SDSU is taken, then I vote for S. Dakota St
              Typically, San Diego State is scrolled and referred to as SDSU in the national media. If you go to www.sdsu.edu its San Diego State hence the sdstate.edu necessary for our website. SDSU is taken.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd

Typically, San Diego State is scrolled and referred to as SDSU in the national media.  If you go to www.sdsu.edu its San Diego State hence the sdstate.edu necessary for our website.  SDSU is taken.
                One of my few claims to fame is that I'm the person who applied for the sdstate.edu domain name after finding out that San Diego State already had sdsu.edu.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
                  One of my few claims to fame is that I'm the person who applied for the sdstate.edu domain name after finding out that San Diego State already had sdsu.edu.
                  Someday you will be the answer to a Jackrabbit trivia question. Consider yourself fortunate.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                  X