Chris Kelly 05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Kelly 05

Here is the link to Chris Kelly's first report on the Great West for 05. He puts 5 SDSU players on his preseason all conference team including Anthony Watson as offensive player of the year.

http://greatwestfootball.collegespor...080105aaa.html

Re: Chris Kelly 05

You bunnies better be on the look for Andy Birkel. Our transfer wide out from U. of Nebraska. I hear he likes to eat rabbit soup! He's going to tear your secondary apart!

Comment

Is he better then Vincent Jackson?  Reason I ask is because I don't remember Vincent tearing our secondary apart last fall and it looks like he will be in the NFL this coming season.  

Go State!  ;D

Comment

Probably not as good as Vince. Vince took that game off because he had the tummy flue. There is an investigation going to because many believe several bunnies fans snuck into the team dinning hall and sabatoged our players food. Thus, the reason we didn't play well against the bunnies. (lol, kidding of course.)

Comment

Andy Birkel was good for the Huskers and no doubt will have a good career at UNC. The video exchange program helps prepare for any player of any talent. Apparently it worked last year and why would 2005 be different.

Comment

Judging from your QB throwing 3 picks (and only 3 completions) in the spring game, I'd worry more about who is going throw the ball than who is going to catch it.
            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by uncbearsfan
              You bunnies better be on the look for Andy Birkel.  Our transfer wide out from U. of Nebraska.  I hear he likes to eat rabbit soup!  He's going to tear your secondary apart!  
              Question for you. Who will have more receptions, Birkel or our D-backs?
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
                Judging from your QB throwing 3 picks (and only 3 completions) in the spring game, I'd worry more about who is going throw the ball than who is going to catch it.
                We'll be ok at the qb spot. TC is on a short leash. If he get benched I think the next best qb is our transfer from Mississippi State. We'll be just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd

Question for you.  Who will have more receptions, Birkel or our D-backs?

That's a good one. I am rolling with laughter!

Comment

Working...
                  X