EA Sports NCAA football 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA Sports NCAA football 2006

Why does the game not have ANY of the Great West conference in it? I was looking forward to playing the game as a Jackrabbit

Re: EA Sports NCAA football 2006

you can create a team--which is what I did. you can then replace any D1a team in any conference. i replaced Northwestern and the Jackrabbits play in the big 10.

Comment

i had heard that people from EA sports had been on campus getting player information, must be planning on having the jacks on the 2007 ncaa football game. Should be awesome.

Comment

I've heard that they have been on NDSU's campus getting info as well, but so far I haven't been able to confirm that. So far the only fix for video game bison football is to create the teams and add them into an existing conference. I've got NDSU to look pretty good. I use the ox logo for the bison. SDSU's is a little more difficult. There is no flying SD logo so I use the Big State on the helmets. I obviously have a lot of time on my hands to sit down and create the old NCC on the game.

Comment

I just play Madden NFL.  There are plenty of Jacks in that game to make it fun.   ;D

Comment

Working...
          X