Official Countdown Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Countdown Thread

I've never tailgated and would love to make the spring game my first. I can't bring a grill but would be more than happy to bring a few burgers and definitely some beverages.

What time are you planning to start up?

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack
      I've never tailgated and would love to make the spring game my first.  I can't bring a grill but would be more than happy to bring a few burgers and definitely some beverages.

What time are you planning to start up?
      I was thinking 3:00 or so. That might be earlier than security had in mind but I think we'll be alright. I'll have plenty of room on the grill for any animal meat you wish to bring. I would like to sponsor a keg but thats frowned upon. I plan to have some barely soda but as we all know, you can never have enough ;D. I'll be driving a white Chevy truck with a topper and a SDSU hitch plug. I should be flying an SDSU flag. Everyone is welcome so please stop by.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I'll be there around 3. Look for the big blue Chev van with lots of food and refreshments........

Go Jacks !!!!!!!
        http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Sounds great and am looking forward to meeting everyone. 3:00 is perfect as I am wanting to check out the bookstore to pick up a few items. The bookstore was closed when I went home two weeks ago. If you see someone driving around in a red grand am looking lost, that'll be me.

P.S. By the way, 1 day till the spring game.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack
            Sounds great and am looking forward to meeting everyone.  3:00 is perfect as I am wanting to check out the bookstore to pick up a few items.  The bookstore was closed when I went home two weeks ago.  If you see someone driving around in a red grand am looking lost, that'll be me.

P.S.  By the way, 1 day till the spring game.    
            Bring some yellow and blue paint and we'll fix that USD colored Grand AM right up for ya.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Hope the spring game goes well (no i's, won't say the word since that is a jinx). How does State run their game? I went to a Northwestern Spring game a few years back and they did the typical, 1 team off against 2 team d, and 2 team off against 1 team d with traditional scoring. I saw the U did something a little different, first team off with rotations against first team def with rotations with a modified scoring system that makes the Stableford golf system seem easy to understand. For all of you out there and especially the players what method do you prefer. Just thought the way U did their game was interestingm(not saying they are the first to do this, just my first experience with this method) and I actually liked it better. Good luck next year.

Southern Pecan

2001 Nissan Exterra....no A/C and north of 120k

Comment

106 Days to the UWL game

Go Jacks !!!!!!!

Comment

I got my hooded SDSU sweatshirt and they through in a fan pack with a car flag and bottle jersey when I made my latest donation to the jackrabbit club.

Now as I am headed home with my hitchplug, license plate holder, jacks bumper sticker, SDSU car flag, holding a beer with an SDSU bottle jersey and wearing my hooded SDSU sweatshirt I'll look like a jackass but everyone will know who I'm pulling for. See you all at the UWL game.

Comment

102 Days...........

Go Jacks !!!!!!!

Comment

100 Days to the 2005 Football Season.............

100 Years ago...............

The most common belief is that the name "Jackrabbits" came from a story that appeared in a Minneapolis newspaper following a 1905 football game between the University of Minnesota and South Dakota State College, as the university was then known. A reporter for the newspaper, knowing of the preponderance of jackrabbits in the Brookings area, was believed to have written that the SDSC team was a quick as jackrabbits. Many people believe that the school adopted the Jackrabbits as its official nickname from the beginning.

Go Jacks !!!!!!!!!

Comment

99 Days.......

#99 - Andy Pick - Kicker - Norfolk, NE - Jr

Go Jacks !!!!!!!!!

Comment

98 Days.......

# 98 - D J Fischer - D-Line - Gettysburg, SD - Sr

I look for DJ to have an excellent season...He is ready

Go Jacks  !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by footballfan
                            98 Days.......

# 98 - D J Fischer - D-Line - Gettysburg, SD - Sr

I took for DJ to have an excellent season...He is ready

Go Jacks  !!!!!!!!
                            I believe the Fischer crew has the SDSU version of the Bison battlewagon. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

97 Days.......

#97 - Eric Schroeder - D-Line - Stewartville, MN - RS-FR

May be a very pleasant suprise in the middle.....

Go Jacks !!!!!!!

Comment

96 Days........

#96 - Nik Aamlid - D-Line - Sioux Falls, SD - SO

Go Jacks !!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X