Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jacks offense

Originally posted by Jacks99
    I've never played, but I agree that the NCC was one of, if not "the" toughest all around conference.  

I also think that if we would have stayed D2 we would have been pounding some NCC fodder and be talking about conference championships and playoffs.

However I wouldn't trade the situation we have right now for anything.  The future is o so bright.
                 i will agree with that  the ahtletes in this area are incredible and they are only going to get better with this added incentive of playing in higher division .is it possible that  many players in past settled for smaller  division because it was local we may never know.what does the future look like ;D ;D.  very good for us. .div 2 players will become better.high school athletes will have more goals to attain and we will see the rewards in the future .

Comment

Re: Jacks offense

Originally posted by jharrisfan
      On the other hand I do not think that just being a player means you have all the answers, either.
      My wife reminds me of that daily.
      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Working...
      X