GSU 4-2 .....sad very ,very sad......;-(,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GSU 4-2 .....sad very ,very sad......;-(,

Please tell me the bloody mary's at the Ram haven't changed. Those were (hopefully still are) the best in town.
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Went to George's for the first time in about five years... Glad to know some things never change.

Milwaukee, why the hell do you have Matt Wilber's pic on your avatar?
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Because he's our secret weapon when it comes to our men's basketball program. I know we had a down year last season, but given a chance to impart his wisdom for a solid year, the Jacks can't help but be better for it. The main thing he can bring is help for our guard play. One thing you need or need to lack, for a lack of a better phrase, is a conscience as a shooter. Matt believed he could make any shot at any time on anyone in the gym and often did. If he gets our players to run with that confidence and mentality, SDSU will be better for it. He's the secret weapon. (sorry this is a basketball post in the football section, but I was asked)
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Also, look at that goatee. It's dynamite, I tell you. Pure gold.

Comment

Working...
          X