• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Georgia Southern Game

Mmmm, beer

Comment

Originally posted by eagledavidson
      Tell everyone you know to show up to the game obnoxious and sit on the GSU side, get drunk, get crunk and be the best student/fan/people section in the country

WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO HELP YA'LL IN THAT RESPECT JUST HAVE PLENTY OF BEER!
      Just bought my "long range" cowbell today...I'll be there.

Comment

They are bringing in the long range cowbell now boys
        Jigs up :
        Georgia Southern Football - Out weighed, but seldom outplayed
        www.gsufans.com

Comment

I just have to digress and step back and make an observation here. Think how far we have come! On this thread we are debating the merits of our SDSU football team ramping up to a game with one of the historically premiere DIAA programs IN THE COUNTRY that will be played on our field in Brookings! Who would have imagined it. A few years 3,000 might have shown up to watch us play Mankato. For a sport fan and in particular a JACKS fan THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO COOL!

And I might add, that based on the dialogue with Talon and others, the class of the opposing fans at this level has improved dramatically also over some of the NCC hangers-on that drop in!

Comment

Originally posted by HoboD
            And I might add, that based on the dialogue with Talon and others, the class of the opposing fans at this level has improved dramatically also over some of the NCC hangers-on that drop in!  
            How can you so casually dismiss that intimidating St. Cloud State fan base? Opposing teams cower in fear of the legendary "Huskie Nation" enthusiasm... [/sarcasm]

Comment

I dont know about anyone else but this is the game i have been waiting for all year, even more than the NDSU game. This will be a big payback and people will start to fear the RABBIT.

Comment

Originally posted by were-rabbit
                I dont know about anyone else but this is the game i have been waiting for all year, even more than the NDSU game. This will be a big payback and people will start to fear the RABBIT.
                Agreed. I can't believe the game is already tommorow. I'm already fired up and ready to make some noise!

Also I won't have my usual reserved seats, so I look forward to sitting on the east side for a nice change.

Comment

I am actually thinking of not even sitting in stands and just kind of walk the field and stay by scrimmage line. I want to be close at the goal line when the JACKS score.

Comment

I did notice how close you really are when doing this on the East side last week.

Comment

Working...
                    X