Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU/NDSU - IN Game

Originally posted by jackmd

I'll match you one-for-one. I'm heading upstairs for my first right now. Gotta put the kids to bed so might be delayed a bit.

Just finished my second whiskey coke, but gonna need a lot more after this

Comment

Just read 2 books to the 21 month old, she loves to go to bed. I'm lucky. The 4 year old wants to know why I keep saying damn. She'll be okay.

Again, I haven't seen/heard Watson. Is he hurt?

We have been outplayed, outclassed, had our butts handed to us. We can't stop them and we can't move the ball. The domination continues for now.

Live it, survive it, learn it. Thats all we can do now. We have to go back up there next year and try again.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I really thought we would get this one, it would have been great for the seniors to get a conf championship. :-[

Comment

I had high hopes also. I thought the Bison might squeak it out at home with some help from the Jacks. Instead they stomped us. Flat out kicked our butts. It happens, can't hang your head.

I'll be back in Brookings next week for the UNC game. Lets end the season on a high note.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

what really makes me mad is I lost my feed from gobison and didnt even get to see the end of the game

Comment

Well . . . that was disappointing.

On to Lexington for some hoops, and then let's send UNC to the Big Sky with their GWFC tail between their legs.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
              X