SDSU-ISU Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU-ISU Game

Any information from anyone for a possible replacement game for this date.........

Go Jacks !!!!!!!
    http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

We got the shaft on this one. I'll be cheering for the Vandals on Sept. 16th.

Comment

Originally posted by footballfan
        Any information from anyone for a possible replacement game for this date.........

Go Jacks  !!!!!!!

I am sure they are working on a replacement, but its a long drawn out process. Unless the would be opponent is desparate to fill that specific date, its going to go slow.

From what I understand there is always a written contract behind each game, except maybe for conference games, where they play according to conference policy in terms of travel cost, and gate receipts. I am only guessing here.

So getting a school somewhere to agree orally and then putting it in writing and passing it on to legal representatives and then mailing for signatures takes some time. So I don't think we will hear anything until some school agrees to terms that can be put in writing.

Comment

Originally posted by Crashola
          We got the shaft on this one.  I'll be cheering for the Vandals on Sept. 16th.  
          Each weekend this fall I'll be cheering for the Jacks and whoever is playing Idaho St.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
          X