X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jacks Schedule...

Originally posted by filbert

6-5 (again!)

Wins:  LaCrosse, Nicholls or McNeese (one of them), Central Arkansas, UC Davis, William Penn, Southern Utah.
    Losses:  Montana, UNI, Nicholls or McNeese (the other one), Cal Poly, NDSU.
    Nothing profound from me, 6-5, give or take 1.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I also think 6-7 wins are possible. 5 a dissapointment and 4 well, let's not go there...

Comment

hey everybody just making sure this is working cause it didnt yesterday.
        "Cheer the team from South Dakota with loyal hearts so true!"

Comment

Anyways, all I can say is CRIPES! Do the jacks have the plague or what? My temporary feelings of satisfaction were suddenly crushed the other day when I saw @ McNeese. Great. We filled the schedule but its another road game. So that leaves a NAIA or whatever, a DIII, a DIAA infant and UC davis for home games. Good luck drawing any fans. Why? It shouldn't be this hard to schedule some decent home games! It's gonna make 07 look like the olympics!
          "Cheer the team from South Dakota with loyal hearts so true!"

Comment

Originally posted by wr54
            Anyways, all I can say is CRIPES! Do the jacks have the plague or what? My temporary feelings of satisfaction were suddenly crushed the other day when I saw @ McNeese. Great. We filled the schedule but its another road game. So that leaves a NAIA or whatever, a DIII, a DIAA infant and UC davis for home games. Good luck drawing any fans. Why? It shouldn't be this hard to schedule some decent home games! It's gonna make 07 look like the olympics!
            Who said transition wouldn't be painful? If there is a year to be on the road, 2006 is it. We're not eligible for 1-AA playoffs, GWFC isn't an auto qualifier, and we've good D1AA's to play. We're not enough schollies to be eligible to count with D1A programs, so they're not interested in 06, and we've 2 games below D1 already, so no more. This works, and same time helps a Katrina/Rita impacted program regain ground. Lake Charles is good Cajun country, so those who enjoy the road trip may get to enjoy great eats.

BTW, last time checked, SD was still one of the most difficult areas to get to. TG that Soo Foo is so close to Brookings. But WY and MT tain't joys either.

Comment

I saw your 2007 home schedule and it looked pretty damn nice to me. If those teams don't get fans to Coughlin, it's tragic. Best of luck this year until you get to the FargoDome.

GO BISON
              Go Great West

Comment

Not news but here is the offical word from McNeese's web site:

http://mcneesesports.collegesports.c...032006aab.html

Go State! ;D

Comment

+

Comment

Working...