Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gopher Football Game!!!!!!!

Originally posted by wr54
    I do think the Pride will be up to par with the Pride of MN, but nothing compares to Big Ten Marching Bands. I'm tellin you, the Gophs have a fine band; I've seen them multiple times in person. This is one excited Jackrabbit-to-be!!!! ;D
    You know, I'm really happy to see SDSU and NDSU on the Gophers schedule. I'm a Gophers fan at the D-IA level, and love seeing the 'SU do well, as I have a lot of respect for both fan bases.

I was definitely impressed with your band (I saw them in 2004), and I agree with your assessment. While the MN band might take the Jackrabbit band, they would get a lot of respect if they came out, as I felt they were very talented. Hope the band can make the trip.

Hope it'll be outdoors too. 8-)

Comment

Lets remember that the Pride is one of the largest University bands in the US no matter what Div you speak of. They would hold there own. I witnessed the drum line shut down Florida A&M at Clintons Parade a few years back in DC and we were not as large as we are now.

GO JACKS!

Comment

As "Carl the Greenskeeper" said in Caddyshack, I can smell it already!

"Great big gobs of greasy, grimey gopher guts!" ;D ;D ;D

SDSU 24
        Minnesota 21

In the greatest upset in Jackrabbit history!

SUPERBUNNY OUT!!!!
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Good job Jacks - scheduling the Gophers in 09 and playing in the new venue. Isn't it great with all the jealousy down at usd. Maybe one of us will get lucky and take the Gophers. We sold over 1,500 tickets the first day they were available. We're hoping for up to 10,000 Bison fans there this fall. Good Luck.

Comment

Working...
          X