Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Breaking News?

Originally posted by jeffculhane
    At 3pm today on "In the Zone" on SportsRadio 1570 "The Ticket" Brandon Misenor of d2football.com and Jeff Kolpack of the Fargo Forum are going to discuss SDSU, UND, and NDSU's search for conference affiliation within the Big Sky.  Also listen online at kvht.com
    Thanks for the info, I missed what was said and now with all the speculation on this thread I have no idea what is going on. Maybe I'm just slow.

Someone who has some facts about what Mr. Culhane stated when first starting this post please inform us.

As for the other speculation, I'll take the high road and wait.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
      [quote author=jeffculhane link=1146252695/0#0 date=1146252695]At 3pm today on "In the Zone" on SportsRadio 1570 "The Ticket" Brandon Misenor of d2football.com and Jeff Kolpack of the Fargo Forum are going to discuss SDSU, UND, and NDSU's search for conference affiliation within the Big Sky.  Also listen online at kvht.com
      Thanks for the info, I missed what was said and now with all the speculation on this thread I have no idea what is going on.  Maybe I'm just slow.

Someone who has some facts about what Mr. Culhane stated when first starting this post please inform us.  

As for the other speculation, I'll take the high road and wait.[/quote]

I don't think the NDSU administration is even following the UND flirtation with division I. It doesn't affect NDSU one way or the other. NDSU is division I and will be in either the Mid-Con or Big Sky soon. It is pretty funny that they have a USD guy and division2football.com guy and Jeff Kolpack on. Jeff Kolpack knows more than the other two and it sounded like he is still in the wait and see what happens mode.

A better group to interview would have been Ralph, Kent, Fullerton and Dupel(sp?).

All I know is when NDSU and SDSU get into a conference it will be because of the hard work of Gene Taylor, Joe Chapman and SDSU's AD and President. If UND announces they are going division I and get invited into a conference it will also be because of the hard work of Gene Taylor, Joe Chapman and SDSU's AD and President, not because they were right in waiting. If NDSU, UNC and SDSU had all waited for a division I conference to come calling we would all still suffering in division II.

Wise words from a trusted source.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Did any Jacks sign with anyone?

I haven't seen anything, but I just brought home my second future SDSU alum from the hospital today, so I have been out of the loop.

Comment

Working...
        X