SDSU Football Banquet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU Football Banquet

Just got back from the Jacks football banquet.

Wow...what a bunch of unbelievable men.
    Highest GPA in the Great West Conf. 13 men on the all academic team (twice as many than any other school).

Parker Douglas walks away with a truck load of awards.
    Gets Adam Vinitarrie (sp) special teams award.

Hank McCall gets Jim Langer team MVP award.

Great highlight reel afterwards...wonderful event. Look forward to the recruits and team next season.

By the way they are working on the open date for next season...I think we will all be pleased.

Kid from Arizona transfering here was a walk on at ASU, that is why he is not listed on their roster.

A little birdy told me another signing possible that was off the radar here in the good old USA, straight Div. IA talent, we will be impressed.

Cant wait for football.

GO JACKS!

Re: SDSU Football Banquet

I agree, I was at the banquet also. It was an impressive bunch of young men. All of you that played at SDSU and those of you that played for Stig know that he trys very hard to recruit the kind of players that were sitting in the room Saturday night. It is not an exact science but we have a very excellent group of young men that also play football and represent SDSU proudly.

Go Jacks !!!!!
    http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitden

By the way they are working on the open date for next season...I think we will all be pleased.

Kid from Arizona transfering here was a walk on at ASU, that is why he is not listed on their roster.

A little birdy told me another signing possible that was off the radar here in the good old USA, straight Div. IA talent, we will be impressed.

Cant wait for football.

GO JACKS!
      Anyone care to open up the rumor mill on these topics?

Comment

Care to share more information?

Comment

No, I'll let the athletic department make these announcements. :-X

Comment

Flippin' sweet..... :

Comment

what's flippin sweet.......has the top secret anouncement been made?

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitden
                Just got back from the Jacks football banquet.

Wow...what a bunch of unbelievable men.
                Highest GPA in the Great West Conf.  13 men on the all academic team (twice as many than any other school).

Parker Douglas walks away with a truck load of awards.
                Gets Adam Vinitarrie (sp)  special teams award.

Hank McCall gets Jim Langer team MVP award.

Great highlight reel afterwards...wonderful event.  Look forward to the recruits and team next season.

Cant wait for football.

GO JACKS!
                Have we heard anymore about these two transfers coming in...?
                "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

If I am not mistaken the top secret announcement that Den was referring to was a wide receiver that I think signed to play at a WAC school instead of SDSU.

On the other hand there should be an announcemnt in the near future about another Juco D-end, unless he goes another route also. (I don't know anything specific other than coaches are looking for another D-end)

Comment

Working...
                  X