Countdown to 2006 SDSU Football Kickoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Countdown to 2006 SDSU Football Kickoff

No sacrifice is too great to be prepared for the first tailgater of the year! [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]

SUPERUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

SUPERBUNNY,

I am there with you. Sounds great, I'm already planning what to make for the first game. My spot is reserved and ready to go.

Go Jacks !!!!!!
      http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

first game, first weekend of college, first week of classes, first tailgate, sounds like a busy weekend for parties not that i am gonna go to any or anything [smiley=beer.gif]we'll see some of you in 25 more days at the back yard. by the way does anyone got any more info on the football media day. i wanna stop by tomorrow. i hear its changed over the past 6 years.

Comment

Its nothing too exciting. They are mostly there for team pictures and there are a few media people floating around interviewing players. I think there is a formal session for all fall sports coaches beforehand in the HPER or the PAC.

Comment

believe me, it's pretty boring - but the players get out of a practice in the afternoon. That's the highlight for the team. That and it used to be trying to get someone to crack up while saying their 5 second blurb for the old Daly/Stig Show.
            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

18 days, 7 hours, and 15 minutes until kickoff. Less than that until tailgate time in "The Backyard".

SUPERBUNNY
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

whoooooo can't wait can't wait. looking forward to see what kinda talent we'll have on the field this year.

Comment

I'm unfortunately on call both the 2nd and the 9th. I will be listening to both games but that certainly isn't the same as being there. I hope to make it to as many of the other games as possible.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Just thought I would share this info.

The Hobo Day theme for this year is: Hobo's on the Prarie.

Comment

Working...
                    X