Montana Game on UTV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Montana Game on UTV?

Since the merger of the WB and UPN, I am not exactly sure what the station is called. The local WB affiliate was given the new CW affiliation, and am not sure what Young Broadcasting/KELOland are calling the station now. I see some ads on it about My Network, but haven't paid much attention because it looks like an infomercial and not a station-id spot.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

MY Network is owned by News Corp. -- owners of Fox. So yeah, it might have infomercial-like ads.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I dont get this at all. Is the game going to be on KELO Channel 11 or is on a cable outlet? The commerical kind of suggests that its going to be on KELO. The commerical show sponsors. I dont know what this means. :-/

A trip to Missoula and back looks like a 500 buck trip that I can not afford at the time. If its piped into Cubby's that will work.
        Also a dishnet work channel would work too.

Any one know what is going on here??????????
        '

Comment

I guess I should have read the posts at the beginning of the thread. It answered my questions. Dont know if I have UTV in my package if not I am sure some place will carry the game.

Comment

Awesome News. I'm guessing they are picking up the Montana broadcast, or are they sending someone out to actually do the play-by-play as well?

Either way, can't wait for the season to begin.

Comment

Some infor on UPN/UTV from wikpedia. It answered some questions for me. Looks like Kelo will use the local UPN station for local sports programming.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UPN

[i]Although considered a major network by the Nielsen Ratings, UPN is not available in all areas of the United States. In some areas, UPN programming is shown off-pattern by affiliates of other networks. A number of secondary UPN affiliates such as KIKU-TV of Honolulu, Hawaii also choose to broadcast programming off-pattern, instead of following UPN's master schedule. Some affiliates have also been known to extensively preempt network programming in order to broadcast local sporting events[/i]
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
              X