The sun did manage to rise today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The sun did manage to rise today

I seem to remember hearing about someone painting sexaur field and the football locker room with Fire Fred Oien a few summers back. Looks like similar work to me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1
      Philbert, I gotta ask... what the heck is a GLOBAL MODERATOR?
      Truth is, Filbert was feeling so low after Saturday's game that he gave himself a promotion.

Don't let it go to your head, Filbert. It works both ways: Stig's boys go extreme the other way and beat the Griz 14-7 this Saturday and you get a demotion to Sophomore.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
        [quote author=jackphd link=1157299829/0#11 date=1157421228][quote author=filbert link=1157299829/0#10 date=1157418765]We moderate the world, baby! 8-)

Actually it's just a class of user in our board software that lets moderator-types do a few more moderator-type things than a little ol' board moderator can.
        Hey, Global Moderator, why don't you see if you can do something about that mess in the Middle East.[/quote]

You didn't have anything to do with this, did you??

http://www.brookingsregister.com/mai...47&page=23[/quote]

Dumbest protest ever. The Catholic church is hardly an Iraq War supporter. The Vatican came out against the war shortly after it started.

Comment

Enough has been said about the UWL game. I have nothing to add to any comments, I agree with some and totally disagree with others. All I know is the boys just want to right the ship..... I still believe... Its GREAT to be a Jackrabbit fan......

Go Jacks !!!!!!!!!!
          http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

I had my annual fantasy football draft last night. Of the 12 people in the league, all but 2 are ex-Jacks football players. Let's just say that the loss was not a good subject. We played UW Stout when I was in school and won by almost 50. That was with 36 schollies and a 6-5 team. Simply put, there is no excuse for this loss and it will be a black eye on the program for years to come. Years. Recruiting, detractors in the media, detractors around the family dinner table, supporters trying to move on, etc. I'd be salivating if I was recruiting against SDSU at this point.
            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
              I had my annual fantasy football draft last night.  Of the 12 people in the league, all but 2 are ex-Jacks football players.  Let's just say that the loss was not a good subject.  We played UW Stout when I was in school and won by almost 50.  That was with 36 schollies and a 6-5 team.  Simply put, there is no excuse for this loss and it will be a black eye on the program for years to come.  Years.  Recruiting, detractors in the media, detractors around the family dinner table, supporters trying to move on, etc.  I'd be salivating if I was recruiting against SDSU at this point.

All good points and true. No way this loss can just be attributed to early season jitters or the field or a voodoo curse. It can't be ignored or any possible benefit (there has to be one) will never be realized. I favor some sort of change and the most obvious one seems to be at QB. Don't let last years mistakes repeat this year. More importantly, don't let last weeks mistakes linger into this week.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
              X