Montana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Montana

first, change the last three characters of your nickname . . .
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Here is this week's press release. It is good to see that Watson will be back in uniform.

http://www3.sdstate.edu/ClassLibrary...e_9-5-2006.pdf

Go State!

Comment

You can listen to Stig's comments on the Missoulian website. Here's the link: http://www.missoulian.com/articles/2...riz/griz43.txt

Go Jacks !!!
        “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Per my discussion with one of the players last night......I think we are going to see a very focused and fired up Jackrabbit football team. There mindset is to take it to Montana and come home with a victory.

Go Jacks !!!!!!!
          http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
            first, change the last three characters of your nickname . . .
            Clever. But, any Griz fan is AUTOMATICALLY someone, which simply cannot be changed.

------------------------------

Originally posted by footballfan
            There mindset is to take it to Montana and come home with a victory.
            Sounds fun.

Comment

I think he means the U N O part...it reminds us too much of our two step children to the south of us. :'(

I hope your last three letters are for uno as in one and not U N O as in University of...I just cant come to terms writing the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitden
                I hope your last three letters are for uno as in one and not U N O as in University of...)
                Actually, it was meant to mean: no one you know.

Game Day! Hope to see a lot of your fans at the tailgates, hope it's a great game, and hope to hell there are no injuries!

Comment

Originally posted by no1uno
                  [quote author=Rabbitden link=1157254809/15#20 date=1157755426]I hope your last three letters are for uno as in one and not U N O as in University of...)
                  Actually, it was meant to mean: no one you know.

Game Day! Hope to see a lot of your fans at the tailgates, hope it's a great game, and hope to hell there are no injuries![/quote]

Yeah, I knew that, I was just taking a shot at our beloved friends and former conference-mates from D-II . . .
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I think the Griz are going to be enjoying some Hossenfeffer (sp) today
                    After last weeks debacle every gameday will be an adventure for the bunnies.

Comment

its game time waiting on the tv feed and listening to wnax.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
                        its game time waiting on the tv feed and listening to wnax.
                        I've opted to go with just the WNAX webcast . . . which at least is working today. We're definitely ahead of where we were last week!
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

still waiting on the video. offsides on the kick not a good way to go.

Comment

They're having success with the passing game. Got to find a way to slow that down . . .
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

This thread locked in favor of this one:

http://www.sdsufans.com/cgi-bin/yabb...num=1157829218
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                              X