Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Montana Game

It's disappointing!

I was really optimistic coming into the season! Granted Montana is one of the best but it really looks poor for the rest of the way!

WOW, force Montana to punt for 2nd time and we rough him!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

And another mental mistake . . . the second roughing-the-kicker penalty today.

Sheesh.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Another roughing the kicker penalty, i thought special teams was a strong pount for this team. :-/

Comment

Who got hurt?

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
            And another mental mistake . . . the second roughing-the-kicker penalty today.

Sheesh.
            Recurring theme for the Stig era. Thats a fact. Its almost become expected.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

D-Line has been tough, especially as long as they've been on the field!

Touchdown, wait, hold the phone, holding! The Jacks keep em out of the zone!

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY
                D-Line has been tough, especially as long as they've been on the field!

Touchdown, wait, hold the phone, holding!  The Jacks keep em out of the zone!

SUPERBUNNY
                SB humor there. No moral victories for me. Montana is 16-4 in season openers. I wonder if they realized we would be another cupcake. Kudos to them and shame on us if they knew that.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Switching over to WNAX's webcast to listen to the last minutes of this.

I'm curious to hear what Stig has to say.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
                    [quote author=SUPERBUNNY link=1157829218/210#215 date=1157838577]D-Line has been tough, especially as long as they've been on the field!

Touchdown, wait, hold the phone, holding!  The Jacks keep em out of the zone!

SUPERBUNNY
                    SB humor there.  No moral victories for me.  Montana is 16-4 in season openers.  I wonder if they realized we would be another cupcake.  Kudos to them and shame on us if they knew that.
                    [/quote]

It's my nature to keep it light but I agree with you that there is no humor in this.

Brad Herman is the one that hurt his knee!

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

On a happy note, I just became a junior!

It just stinks that it took a lot of posts about this sad game to get there!

I'm going to go have a beer and listen to what Stig has to say as well!

I'll be cheering for the kids again next week!

Take care Jacks fans!

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

I've lost a lot of respect fo MT. They've been throwing the ball all over the place in the last 5 min and now they fake a punt with 30 seconds left? No class.

Comment

36-7, final.

Well, we kept it within 30.

And that's the good news.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Imming and Oster are trying real hard to find something good to say about the football team.

Not succeeding very well at all. But they're trying.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
                              Imming and Oster are trying real hard to find something good to say about the football team.

Not succeeding very well at all.  But they're trying.
                              Desparation, not for me. I'd rather just admit defeat. I'll stick with this team. I'll be in Iowa next week cheering for the Jacks. I'll be sleep deprived at work Monday and probably licking my wounds again.

Time to grill some T-bones, crack some beers, and watch OSU play Texas.

Stig will be honest and I bet part of that will be doubt about himself.

Comment

Some please explain to me why we continue to throw the d@mn ball when we are so successfull running it?

Passing Stats:
                                10-30 101 Yards

Rushing Stats:
                                Koenig 14-93 yds 6.6 avg
                                Kardoes 4-25 yds 6.2 avg

I realize we were trailing in the game, but we were only down 13 at halftime. Obviously we have no ability to pass the ball, why not just give Koenig and Watson 25 carries each and play some smashmouth?

Comment

Working...
                                X