Nicholls State Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nicholls State Game

Chris "Dirty" Dobs brings it down for another Jackrabbit first down, nice drive Lets get 7.

Comment

Originally posted by cactus jack
      Doblar is a great WR...you will see him really become a go to guy in the next couple of  years.. great size, strength, and he will catch everything...
      Actually next year is his last year him and Wags redshirted in 2003. This year he finally has a chance to star.

Comment

i actually added an s to year, sorry about that. I know he is a junior...

Comment

Wow. Impressive. The offense and defense are both playing well. The heat and humidity must not be bothering the Jacks too much. This is a fun game to follow.
          This space for lease.

Comment

30 yard field goal attempt . . . GOOD. (after a penalty pushed the Rabbits back five yards)

17-3 Rabbits.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Not to nitpick, but how do we get an illegal procedure penalty on a field goal try. Luckily Parker puts the second one through as well.
              "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Jacks lead 17-3 at halftime.

Comment

Parker needs 2 more field goals to break the career record I wonder if he will be able to do it this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea
                    Can't get the feed, too much Rabbit Nation for the server.  I'll have to keep trying.  Any updates would be greatly appreciated!
                    Just got in! Too bad some people needed to miss the 2nd half, but good fortune for myself. Is it me or was that an extremely quick half?

Comment

The Jacks dominated the 1st half. Only a few bad penalties, and didn't sound like Andy's fumble was that bad. Just one big drive by NSU, but credit the Jacks D for figuring it out.

I think we are all waiting to see if the Jacks can play the 2nd half for once.

Comment

Rabbitintea, that was a quick-moving first half.

Ugh, halftime, also known-to-date as Jackrabbit Kryptonite.

Comment

Was exiting to hear the freshman DE's in all the plays. Plenty of games to improve.

A poster on AGS noted that the Jacks have improved every game this year, let's hope it means a W today!

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea
                            [quote author=RabbitinTea link=1158768397/45#57 date=1159041438]Can't get the feed, too much Rabbit Nation for the server.  I'll have to keep trying.  Any updates would be greatly appreciated!
                            Just got in!  Too bad some people needed to miss the 2nd half, but good fortune for myself.  Is it me or was that an extremely quick half?[/quote]

You got in b/c my wife closed the laptop and now I'm out. C'mon! I gotta leave in 30 minutes!!!

Comment

They could use some more bandwidth :-/ Luckily I'm within radio range, but the internet feed sounds much better.

Comment

Nicholls State feed here:

www.kbze.com

This will do till I have to leave.

Comment

Working...
                                X