Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nicholls State Game

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
    [quote author=haveaclue link=1158768397/195#206 date=1159146144]Way to go Jacks! Keep It up. I know it’ll be tough but you can do it. Like I’ve said before in the end, everyone will understand a lot better what this team has had to go through.  Remember that most of your critics are your average coach potatoes that probably never picked up a ball. I do know they would never attempt coming up against any of you on the line. Let them talk. They still have NO clue.

Real men apologize. Real men play football. It’s obvious who the “Real Men” are.
    It’s obvious who the better men are.

Anyone see the game?? Anyone see the interception??? Anyone know why he went out for a series?? Maybe if you did you would understand who this kid, Andy is. If not, then you still have no clue.

Bad foul for Andy. He should have known better. Frustration and desire got the best of him and it can’t. I wonder how many of us that would have happened to. No excuses! He was lucky. His defense came to play.

The last 2 games; Team rushing – 327   Kardoes – 131 > 40%.
        Team passing - 329  Kardoes 329 > 100%.
        Total Offense – 656  Kardoes 460 >  70%.
    Guess the coaches have a clue.
    Enough said!

Good luck next week guys you all played tough this week. One more on the road then you can come home. We will welcome you back to CAS
    I don't have a problem eating crow.  Andy has played very good the last 2 weeks.  I hope he keeps it going the rest of the year so I can eat crow week after week.[/quote]

I'm right there with you. Hopefully, we'll be eating crow for the rest of the year!
    “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Bad foul for Andy. He should have known better. Frustration and desire got the best of him and it can’t. I wonder how many of us that would have happened to. No excuses! He was lucky. His defense came to play.
      I can understand being frustrated with the 15 yarder in that situation
      If Andy came on the board I am sure he would agree it wasn't the best decision he had made all day. I am just saying LET IT GO. WE WON THE DARN GAME ALREADY MOVE ON TO MCNEESE

I believe the global moderator pronounced the horse dead a while back. I am with him.
      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
      -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
        [quote author=JBNJBQ link=1158768397/195#197 date=1159135247]The penalty was an idiot and a moron?

That is an idiotic and moronic thing to say. Don't get me wrong I'm not calling any of you idiots or morons, only what you said? Do you get my drift?

There are a number of you that treat trolls that come on this board better than our own players and coaches. They put everything on the line every time they represent us on the field, court or track. they deserve our support. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves.
        Many coaches talk about stupid penatlies.  I'm sure this was one of them.  Can you at least agree with that??
        [/quote]

1. Coaches are "usually" at the game not listening to it on the internet.

2. They have had a chance to talk to the perpetrator to get the details of what happened before they make any comments to the media.

3. I have never heard a coach call a player an idiot or a moron.

4. If a coach calls a penalty stupid it is after he has gathered the facts. It is not based on emotion and preconceived opinions about a player and his ability.

Comment

*From the Moderator

I talked to our friends in the Veterinary Science Department and they assured me that in fact this horse is dead.

Fans do have a right to express their opinions, even if they have never picked up a football, with that said I also think that name calling is in bad taste.  Time to move on.  

Comment

Working...
          X