UC Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UC Davis

I think its important to add that even with the crowd that left there were still a near record number of Jack's fans present to cheer the team on to another remarkable victory. I didn't sit down for a single play.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
      I think its important to add that even with the crowd that left there were still a near record number of Jack's fans present to cheer the team on to another remarkable victory.  I didn't sit down for a single play.
      Of course you didn't sit down, I saw you standing by the fence. :P

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
         Then Jeff surged and swatted at the ball hard while tackling the kid.
        A nice move also without giving up the tackle.

Comment

I'll finally weigh in here.

We started the day at the 5K. My family ran with me, and I have to say...it was the most runners, by far, that I can remember in the Hobo Day 5K. Just a great way to start the day...lots of positive atmosphere...it was great.

The parade was good, nothing spectacular, but it was pretty good.

Hit the tailgate after the parade, ran into tons of people that I knew. Good time had by everyone.

The game itself, was the best I can remember attending. We sat on the opposite side, right behind the Cal-Davis bench on about the 40 yard line on the North side.

The crowd around us was kinda quiet...but at the end of the game, during the comeback...my bro and I were standing and screaming, and ringing the cowbell, and we'd turn around and get the crowd to join in.

It just seemed like we knew...we knew...that we were going to comeback.

It was a great win, in front of a great crowd, on a great day.

Proud to be a Jackrabbit.

Comment

Working...
          X