Where will you be sitting for the NDSU Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where will you be sitting for the NDSU Game

The worst thing about playing at the dome is that they put the opposing teams parents and fans in the dam corner, as far awy from the field as they can get. We have a hard time seeing anything. I have been to Montana, Cal Poly and others and they at least give the parents decent seats, but not NDSU. Just had to vent a little. Sure wish we had them in Brookings this year like we are suppose to.

Go Jacks !!!!!!
    http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Great to hear that there is strong interest in this year's Dakota Marker game.

Although the game wasn't as competitive as many would hope, I really enjoyed seeing and hearing all the SDSU fans in Fargo last year. I'm hoping for an even bigger turnout this year by our rivals to the south. (I can't lie, I like you guys. And I'm completely dumbfounded by how your season has progressed.)

I'd encourage all you Jack fans to spread the word and try to bring the largest parties you can. I will do my best to reciprocate next year! (November 17th, outdoors!!!! burrrrr)

Comment

Originally posted by footballfan
        The worst thing about playing at the dome is that they put the opposing teams parents and fans in the dam corner, as far awy from the field as they can get. We have a hard time seeing anything. I have been to Montana, Cal Poly and others and they at least give the parents decent seats, but not NDSU. Just had to vent a little. Sure wish we had them in Brookings this year like we are suppose to.

Go Jacks  !!!!!!
        Wouldn't make a difference we would still kick your butts.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthDakotaBison
          Great to hear that there is strong interest in this year's Dakota Marker game.

Although the game wasn't as competitive as many would hope, I really enjoyed seeing and hearing all the SDSU fans in Fargo last year.  I'm hoping for an even bigger turnout this year by our rivals to the south.  (I can't lie, I like you guys.  And I'm completely dumbfounded by how your season has progressed.)

I'd encourage all you Jack fans to spread the word and try to bring the largest parties you can.  I will do my best to reciprocate next year! (November 17th, outdoors!!!! burrrrr)

I concur with NDBison on this post. Couldn't have a better transition partner in the move. Good Luck to you guys next week but not the following week.

Comment

We give you bad seats? At least we dont have 2 decks at the FFD.

Comment

Working...
            X