Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where will you be sitting for the NDSU Game

Originally posted by 89rabbit
    Have you forgotten about your last few trips to CAS?  Here, maybe this will remind you.

SDSU 24 - NDSU 21

How did you convince the Great West to have the game in Fargo two years in a row?  :-? ;D
    We let you have that one just to keep you interested, didn't want you to throw in the towel

Comment

Originally posted by bisonbacker
      We let you have that one just to keep you interested, didn't want you to throw in the towel  
      You realize he isn't kidding. There are a fair number (I would say the vast majority) that are absolutely convinced that we cannot elevate our FB program to the level at NDSU. I can't blame them for thinking this but in the same token, I can't wait to prove them wrong.

Remember the days of utter dominance by the women's BB in ND. Well, thats changed and all the credit goes to the hard work and commitment of our athletic dept and coaches (and of course the athletes).

I'm happy to play the underdog as we head to Fargo on the 18th. I'd love to shove the FB right up there you know whats. Not saying that I expect it to happen.......yet.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks99
        My dad, brother and I are seriously looking at going.  Will have to give up part of opening deer hunting, but would be worth it.
        It's a done deal, 23rd row in the vistor section. ;D

Luckily I'm hunting near Britton, which means I can get picked up at Sisseton when they come up from SF to Fargo.

Comment

Student section will be full of gold. Sections 20 and 21 will get all of us fired up. No matter how we do in these next weeks, it will be one hell of a game!

Comment

I will be sitting in a sea of yellow SDSU Jacks Fanaddicts. At least 2 buses worth of students.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
              [quote author=bisonbacker link=1162183119/15#15 date=1162318237]
              You realize he isn't kidding.  There are a fair number (I would say the vast majority) that are absolutely convinced that we cannot elevate our FB program to the level at NDSU.  I can't blame them for thinking this but in the same token, I can't wait to prove them wrong.

Remember the days of utter dominance by the women's BB in ND.  Well, thats changed and all the credit goes to the hard work and commitment of our athletic dept and coaches (and of course the athletes).

I'm happy to play the underdog as we head to Fargo on the 18th.  I'd love to shove the FB right up there you know whats.  Not saying that I expect it to happen.......yet.[/quote]

I don't know about the first part of our quote but your not earning respect playing William Penn or whoever that DIII team was you played yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by bisonbacker
                I don't know about the first part of our quote but your not earning respect playing William Penn or whoever that DIII team was you played yesterday.
                Don't expect you to admit to my suggestion. In the same token, I can't disagree with what you said. BTW William Penn is in Oskaloosa, IA (I think) just SE of Des Moines and they are a NAIA team not DIII. Not that it matters.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
                  Have you forgotten about your last few trips to CAS?  Here, maybe this will remind you.

SDSU 24 - NDSU 21

How did you convince the Great West to have the game in Fargo two years in a row?  :-? ;D
                  This is not 2004. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

See you at the Dome, bunnies.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
                    [quote author=bisonbacker link=1162183119/15#20 date=1162740061]
                    Don't expect you to admit to my suggestion.  In the same token, I can't disagree with what you said.  BTW William Penn is in Oskaloosa, IA (I think) just SE of Des Moines and they are a NAIA team not DIII.  Not that it matters.[/quote]

Holy Crap. NAIA is worse than DIII!

Comment

ha, good call!

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
                        I will be sitting in a sea of yellow SDSU Jacks Fanaddicts.  At least 2 buses worth of students.
                        I love the yellow shirts, but you do realize the bison students will be wearing yellow also?
                        Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitinunicntry
                          [quote author=thebluehatman link=1162183119/15#19 date=1162712906]I will be sitting in a sea of yellow SDSU Jacks Fanaddicts.  At least 2 buses worth of students.
                          I love the yellow shirts, but you do realize the bison students will be wearing yellow also?[/quote]

If you want your 2 buses worth of students to stand out wearing yellow would be a bad idea.

Comment

We may need to consider a plan B for apparel at Fargo.......of course, SDSU wants the students to get into the habit of wearing yellow to the home games (as blue blends in too much with the seats).

Comment

It was just like when we went to play Minnesota. All of us wore green so we would stand out more. Pretty bad idea to wear yellow to the Fargodome, bunnies.

Comment

I will be sitting in front of my PC watching the game with a beer in hand.......

Comment

Working...
                                X